• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] full set phoenix armor

coal

Journeyman
wts the following items on lake austin server
full set of phoenix armor
marksmen set full
all payment's must be atl gold. icq me at 670175681

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Whats price ill offer 600 and pic up on any shard don't matter I have gold on most let me know please and thank you, Xellos 650968665

Test Nerd Pwn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Whats price ill offer 600 and pic up on any shard don't matter I have gold on most let me know please and thank you, Xellos 650968665
When I asked he said it sold within 10 seconds of it being on the atl after he transfered it for like 1.2 plat

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I'm not a huge fan of the seller, sorry buddy :/, because of stuff said in game to me but the price range is right for a suit imo. The last two suits I had sold for 1.5plat each. I wasn't huge on selling them but both buyers offered me 1.5 and I couldn't say no to that. You don't see this come up very often and it's not like they're worth less because more em drops are coming out. Whenever I sell my remaining couple of suits I'm going to do it in game and I bet 1.5bil is obtainable. Just my two cents.

coal

Journeyman
its was sold for 1b don't talk mess about me all was very fair and nice guild. u mad I get better idoc loot then u sorry. grow up peeps

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well i am Happy to Show anyone the icq Log if there are questions. So better stop calling other people Liars when the only liar is yourself. But whatever. I got my suit. And it was even cheaper..