• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Full Phoenix Suit Armor

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This Auction is for a full phoenix suit with Nose Helm. This suit was bought from a friend who says he had it since the first clean up Britannia! PHOENIX BOOTS ARE NOT INCLUDED (sorry those were sold already).
  • Auction Reserve 650m
  • Item located on Atlantic.
  • Payment accepted only on Atlantic.
  • I will transfer suit to any shard of your choice for free! (Siege and Mugen excluded).
  • Auction ends Wednesday, October 29 , 2014 at 10PM eastern with
  • 10 minute rule applies --(Icq me if you do not understand this rule 111891022)
  • MINIMUM 5mil bid increments. Edited Auction Posts will be disregarded.
Thank you and Happy Bidding! ^_^

Last edited:

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hi Malachi, thank you for your bid, Sorry there isn't a buyout, reason being I wanted to give a fair chance for anyone looking for a Phoenix suit, and since I had an auction end already stated, I feel it better to stick with that. ^_^

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you Double Blessed for the fast smooth transaction , always a pleasure doing business with you!