• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Fukiya & Shuriken

• Thread starter Luke Carjacker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Luke Carjacker

Been training Ninja skills and I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer. UO Guide says about Fukiya, "Grandmaster Ninjas can use them while equipped with a two-handed weapon." Is this true? I haven't yet reached GM ninjitsu (about 92 right now) real skill, so I put on a ring to give this a shot. I held a bow in my hands, and it said that I need a free hand to use this. Same with the Shuriken.

Can anyone give some clarity regarding this? Is it just incorrect or outdated information on UO Guide? Or perhaps they mean Legendary ninjitsu? Or maybe not bows, but 2-handed melee weapons? I do know that a balanced bow will allow for the use of these items, but there are instances where I would love to use a bow without balance and still be able to use Fukiya or Shuriken.

Thanks.

C

Connor_Graham

I don't know the answer to your question, but I am confused as to what exactly it has to do with the title of the thread???

S

Sir Kenga

You need 1 empty hand or balanced bow. At any skill level.