• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fukiya Darts

D

Devilicious

I am not sure how these work so I thought I come here for some help. I started selling them on the vendor and someone asked me how they work with the poison I put on them and I told them to be honest I dont kow but will find out. So I am coming here for some help. I notice the Fukiya Darts makes all the wood you have on you in one try. I had 200 boards on me and now i got that many Fukiya Darts. Now my question is. How will this work with the poison. I can only get 12 charges of poison on it. Are all the darts poison? or are just 12 of them out of the 200? any info would help please. I notice when you put 20 boards on you and you get 38 darts...that just dont make since or I just really don't get how they are doing it. :) No matter how many darts in a stack I can only get 12 poison on the stack. Thanks for all the help.

L

Larry

It's sort of like DP on weapons. You apply the poison, then reapply onces it runs out. One bottle of DP adds charges to one dart.

Once you have a DP laced dart, you need a leather ninja belt. Just leave the belt in your inventory, click it once to bring up the context menu, then hit "add." Then select your dart. This will put it inside the bag.

To use the dark, simply doubleclick the bag, then a target, and it should apply the poison.

D

Devilicious

Thank you Larry.....Ok now my question is.... I put 20 boards on me and it did up 38 darts. now how did I get more darts then I have of wood? and I only put one dp on the dart stack....but it says has 12 charges. but there are 38 darts. Now if I do my math right....*giggles* that just don't add up or I am missing something there.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oops.

You need a fukiya, not a ninja belt. The belt is for shurikens.
The way to sell darts is:

• make a batch of darts.
  • use a Fukiya to split them into 10s (load fukiya, unload fukiya)
  • poison the 10 charge loads
The way you have done it currently the buyer will get one charge of poison for each 10 darts he puts in his fukiya for the first 12 loads, then none for the rest.

D

Devilicious

Oh so its ok to make the stack of 200 boards into the darts...but then load them ...take them out and that will give me my 10 stacks? Then poison each stack of 10 and they all will have dp on them ?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yup, that's the way to work it.

and yup, Stupid Miner. The new board doesn't have quite the same profanity filter as the old boards did.

D

Devilicious

Thank you so much for the info. Now I can load the vendor up and let others know how it works. I had a few shoppers asking me to sell them but I didn't know how it work. Again...Thank you for all the info.

I am not sure how these work so I thought I come here for some help. I started selling them on the vendor and someone asked me how they work with the poison I put on them and I told them to be honest I dont kow but will find out. So I am coming here for some help. I notice the Fukiya Darts makes all the wood you have on you in one try. I had 200 boards on me and now i got that many Fukiya Darts. Now my question is. How will this work with the poison. I can only get 12 charges of poison on it. Are all the darts poison? or are just 12 of them out of the 200? any info would help please. I notice when you put 20 boards on you and you get 38 darts...that just dont make since or I just really don't get how they are doing it. :) No matter how many darts in a stack I can only get 12 poison on the stack. Thanks for all the help.
The Name "Fukyia" is the Japanese work for "Blowgun" Although the Natives use "Curare Poison" for use when shooting the Wolly Monkey it is not an actual poison as such as it renders the nervous system and paralyzes the Monkey so it can't grip on the Branches thus falls down. there is no side effect of the Curare on whoever eats the monkey. I myself have made the most Potent Poison called "Ricin" and it only takes a few particles the size of a few grains of Salt and that is enough to kill a human. There is a Special chemical way to make it into a powder form but I really cannot divulge the process on this forum for obvious reasons. When I need to use these poison darts it is just a matter of using a Junior Saw to cut about 5 cuts half an inch away from the Point of the Dart. well away in case you prick yourself with the "Ricin" as you will die.plain and simple. and it takes 3 days to die'all your internal organs will fail one-by-one and agony!. So you don't really want to mess with "Ricin". However, I have impregnated my .177 Airgun Pellets with Ricin as the Pellets have a Dumb Dumb Recess in which to put the Ricin Poison. But it is mixed with with a Tiny Bit of "Flour Glue" to hold the ricin in Place as such with me using metal Darts with the Cuts on the Metal to Hold the Ricin.Remember it only takes a few particles of Ricin to Kill a Human or even an Elephant for that Matter . Once in the Bloodstream, there is no Cure or Antidote yet make to counter the Effect. In my case, it is a Case if We go to war and with Hundreds of Loaded Airgun Pellets and a Most accurate Air Rifle with a Silencer. No one would even know what has hit them.they will die. one in the Buttock will suffice. Google "Ricin" and Learn. have a Nice day now and be very very careful should you manage to make "Ricin". (Leon Guthrie-Artist) on Facebook.

Last edited: