FS: 112 Month Old Veteran Empty Account !!!

• Thread starter imported_Doostur
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_Doostur

Like the title says:

Selling 112 Month empty Vet account. Comes with current upgrades, 6th character slot, UOAssist. Now you can use any of the vet rewards and even ride polar bears. I am selling because I just dont use it.

Just went inactive about 20 days ago. I am asking $110.00 Will only accept Paypal verified/confirmed or US Postal Money Order.

ICQ 121682

E

Entharion

Hi all. I managed to acquire this account, and I want to vouch for the seller here. The transaction went very smoothly, and the account is everything the seller said it was. Except that there are some characters, which is fine with me. Overall, a very good deal for the money. Highly recommended.