• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Frozen game, graphic bugs

Helio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The game screen at first appeared normal, but when I tried jumping in to some water, the graphics slowly flickered between white with grayish shadowy areas and black with some blue lines. My game is frozen, and I cannot send a bug report because of this.

In this time, the screen has gone completely black, though I can still hear the ambient sounds.

Finkum

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have had similar issues with the underwater render. What worked for me (to bypass, not solve the problem) is to spam the jump key - once your character clears the water the game will render again (well, mine did anyway). You can keep spamming jump and use your movement keys at the same time to navigate toward land. I suspect just swimming without the jumping would eventually take you to land as well, although it's tricky to tell with no rendered view to guide you!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
be sure to send a bug report when you can. Devs get those faster than messages here.

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Hey, we're aware of the underwater issue and added a note about it to the login message yesterday afternoon... apparently not a lot of people see those. Need to find a new way to get the word out about things! It will be fixed in the next update, but in the meantime it's best to stay out of deep water. If you get in deep water, press space bar to float out of it.

Helio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey, we're aware of the underwater issue and added a note about it to the login message yesterday afternoon... apparently not a lot of people see those. Need to find a new way to get the word out about things! It will be fixed in the next update, but in the meantime it's best to stay out of deep water. If you get in deep water, press space bar to float out of it.
Thank you for taking the time to reply! :)

Maybe there could be an in-game message of some sort.