• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Frozen (as in paralyzed) out of the blue

Belladonna

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So yesterday I went to buy a backpack from the provisioner but forgot my gold. Ran to bank to get gold, and provisioner menu never closed. Got gold from bank and went to go back and I couldn't move. Tried casting a spell and I got the message "you cannot cast spells when frozen." (Nothing showed up in my buff bar.) Had a guildy hit me, nothing. Completely closed client and re-logged, nothing. Paged an advisor who dragged me to a moongate and I could switch moongates, but not move. I could also move stuff in my bag and attempt to cast spells so I was definitely frozen not locked up. Paged a GM who gave me a message I should be able to move. I was free finally and went on my merry way... until I switched to that char today and as soon as I logged in I got the message: "You are frozen." Just what I wanted to waste another couple of hours on paging a GM today.