• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Frost Dragon

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Nice hit points.. I know they are very hard to kill on thunts... the cold damage they deal out is rough on a GD...

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No idea as I didnt lore it before hand. Was the only one that spawned from the tmap so was always gonna tame it.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep I just did 3 maps and all I got was drakes :/

Gonna do some more later...always when you WANT a Frost Dragon they don't spawn!!

But I will get the stats before tame.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the HP seem to range 1000-1150 Can thus speculate that their pre tame hp are 2000-2300 give or take :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if there is a 1000 cap on what something like a FD can have as a fresh tame. IE It has a wild 2250 and pre pub rules would have been a 1125 but is capped at 1000 on the tame. What I have been trying to test is if that 125 can be added back on via the pet training but the FDs are not cooperating :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Finally got one of those on Sonoma, will be checking around several shards including here to see if I can get one for all my tamers.

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone notice parrying skill dissapear after taming a frost dragon? Is this suppose to happen?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone notice parrying skill dissapear after taming a frost dragon? Is this suppose to happen?
Did it's wrestle drop upon taming? Tame stuff is only supposed to get parry at 100+ wrestling. Maybe that has something to do with it.

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did it's wrestle drop upon taming? Tame stuff is only supposed to get parry at 100+ wrestling. Maybe that has something to do with it.
have tamed about 10 frosties so far and everyone of them have parry gone but one of them. The one that kept parry does have over 100 wrestling after taming and parry over 100. All the rest of them have under 90ish wrestling and parry is completely gone after taming.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have tamed about 10 frosties so far and everyone of them have parry gone but one of them. The one that kept parry does have over 100 wrestling after taming and parry over 100. All the rest of them have under 90ish wrestling and parry is completely gone after taming.
That's gotta be it then. Get the wrestling back over 100, and the parry will come back.