• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

From COD with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gellor

Had a rip roaring good time this morning. Got a call for help at COD and found T/M raiding a SUPR guild. And by all accounts successful at first.

But, I guess once even numbers arrived, the tide was turned and we finished it off:

I ended up with garbage scroll... but Solomon apparently got a 120 resist out of the bargain.

And JUST for stui and his "unless there is an insurance drop captured" rule, here you go:

Looks like Pac's worst PvPer got a kill with proof:party: And it looks like I finally learned from Casper and Phrost: walls behind people led to loads of fun:thumbup: Only took me five years:mf_prop:

Only mods to the above pictures are hiding my ICQ/vent lists and blowing up the dead stui message for clarity. Gotta keep my XXXX contacts secure:mf_prop: No condensed task bars or anything.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had a rip roaring good time this morning. Got a call for help at COD and found T/M raiding a SUPR guild. And by all accounts successful at first.

But, I guess once even numbers arrived, the tide was turned and we finished it off:

I ended up with garbage scroll... but Solomon apparently got a 120 resist out of the bargain.

And JUST for stui and his "unless there is an insurance drop captured" rule, here you go:

Looks like Pac's worst PvPer got a kill with proof:party: And it looks like I finally learned from Casper and Phrost: walls behind people led to loads of fun:thumbup: Only took me five years:mf_prop:

Only mods to the above pictures are hiding my ICQ/vent lists and blowing up the dead stui message for clarity. Gotta keep my XXXX contacts secure:mf_prop: No condensed task bars or anything.
was a good fight we shoulda had more then 2 mages mighta been better. but your post u are so proud of is funny u got the kill shot, i owuld be so proud too a huge acomplishment. u have enough magery to cast flame strike.5 years of playing uo an that is the first kill shot im so happy for u. :thumbup:

G

Gellor

Nope... not first killshot... just first one in a screen shot since by your definition if a kill doesn't have an insurance screen shot, it didn't happen.:thumbup1:

And since the other definition of a "good" screen shot is showing task bar, etc... at least so was said in the last screen shot I posted.:thumbup1: Seems I can follow that rule thanks to Grabby. Haven't seen you post a "good" screen shot in a week or so:stir:

Wish it was something as simple as a flamestrike. But sorry, no FS macro. I think it was a well timed explode going off or maybe a DP tick:mf_prop: Definitely helpful that you couldn't run off thanks to a field.

As for pride, not at all. Laughing my rear off more than anything since I'm supposed to be the "worst PvPer".:gee: Seems everyone other than me makes the big deal out of "Reeb is worst PvPer" when I'm first to say I'm not l33t. So please, feel free to use the "you suck at PvP" insult:mf_prop:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope... not first killshot... just first one in a screen shot since by your definition if a kill doesn't have an insurance screen shot, it didn't happen.:thumbup1:

And since the other definition of a "good" screen shot is showing task bar, etc... at least so was said in the last screen shot I posted.:thumbup1: Seems I can follow that rule thanks to Grabby. Haven't seen you post a "good" screen shot in a week or so:stir:

Wish it was something as simple as a flamestrike. But sorry, no FS macro. I think it was a well timed explode going off or maybe a DP tick:mf_prop: Definitely helpful that you couldn't run off thanks to a field.

As for pride, not at all. Laughing my rear off more than anything since I'm supposed to be the "worst PvPer".:gee: Seems everyone other than me makes the big deal out of "Reeb is worst PvPer" when I'm first to say I'm not l33t. So please, feel free to use the "you suck at PvP" insult:mf_prop:
i see were this thread is goin maybe someone that isnt biast would lock it .

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why dont we name this thread i got the kill shot on stuiicide or i post better screen shots on stratics. the name u named the thread has nothing to do with the fight, it is directed directly to me an me alone. to me this thread is a personal attack i know u are all warm insife but plz lay off my NTZZ.

R

-Rich

No reason to even respond to Stui, his feelings get hurt when 4 mages(Me, Juv, Bubbles, and Reeb), and 2 dexers(1 in stat), Kill 12 of them in the middle of 3rd lvl rat spawn. My feelings would be hurt too... :*( If he would consider teaching some organization to those delinquents, they might have a chance once in a while.

E

Eyes of Origin

There is a difference between PvP related smack talk Stuii and personal attacks. =/ I dont see anywhere in there that he personally attacked you.

R

Rand Al

why dont we name this thread i got the kill shot on stuiicide or i post better screen shots on stratics. the name u named the thread has nothing to do with the fight, it is directed directly to me an me alone. to me this thread is a personal attack i know u are all warm insife but plz lay off my NTZZ.
Dude your out in left field again 1.that kill on you in that fight may have been the only one he got 2. you are the gm of that group are you not? So of course they are going to go after you for everything the guild does so grow some skin and deal with it:sad3:

J

Joshjosh

What program is that between UO and UOCart? Running on the far right of your toolbar...

G

Gellor

Please PM me where you think this is going and where I've shown a single bit of bias in modding on this post. You can PM me and CC Black_sun, Magdalene, and Petra Fyde if you feel I have mis-moderated this post. If you can point out something specific that violates RoC, they can mark my Stratics account.

AFAIK, nothing I have stated is against the RoC. IS the post biased against M/T... yup. But last I knew, biased posts are allowed on Stratics as long as they do not violate RoC. You can always try contacting Petra Fyde but I have a feeling you will get the same comment that "Gellor has not violated the RoC"

Also, it is you AND your guild who replied to my last screen shots with the rules for posting screen shots. I believe one of your posts said something like "here is a real screen shot" and included taskbars and all. If I am misinterpreting M/T's rules for posting screen shots, please clarify what needs to be on a screenshot for the rest of us.:thumbup1:

As for the effort of doing the screen shot, grabby does all the work I need. I click start and it does timed screen shots:party: The difficult part is going through 500ish screen shots for a 3-4 minute fight because I didn't turn it off hoping your guild would show up before Baracoon died.

Dude your out in left field again 1.that kill on you in that fight may have been the only one he got 2. you are the gm of that group are you not? So of course they are going to go after you for everything the guild does so grow some skin and deal with it:sad3:
You sort of hit it on the head. In my previous screen shot post, they "attacked" my shots because of no insurance shows. In there, I thought I clearly stated "Gellor plays support chars so he doesn't get kill shots often."

It just so happened that Stui was my lucky kill shot for the month. If it had not been Stui but some other M/T, I would have posted it all the same. But the irony on me getting a kill shot on the guy who talked the most trash about the previous screen shot post is beyond classic.:mf_prop:

J

Joshjosh

Please PM me where you think this is going and where I've shown a single bit of bias in modding on this post. You can PM me and CC Black_sun, Magdalene, and Petra Fyde if you feel I have mis-moderated this post. If you can point out something specific that violates RoC, they can mark my Stratics account.

AFAIK, nothing I have stated is against the RoC. IS the post biased against M/T... yup. But last I knew, biased posts are allowed on RoC as long as they do not violate RoC. You can always try contacting Petra Fyde but I have a feeling you will get the same comment that "Gellor has not violated the RoC"

Also, it is you AND your guild who replied to my last screen shots with the rules for posting screen shots. I believe one of your posts said something like "here is a real screen shot" and included taskbars and all. If I am misinterpreting M/T's rules for posting screen shots, please clarify what needs to be on a screenshot for the rest of us.:thumbup1:

As for the effort of doing the screen shot, grabby does all the work I need. I click start and it does timed screen shots:party: The difficult part is going through 500ish screen shots for a 3-4 minute fight because I didn't turn it off hoping your guild would show up before Baracoon died.

You sort of hit it on the head. In my previous screen shot post, they "attacked" my shots because of no insurance shows. In there, I thought I clearly stated "Gellor plays support chars so he doesn't get kill shots often."

It just so happened that Stui was my lucky kill shot for the month. If it had not been Stui but some other M/T, I would have posted it all the same. But the irony on me getting a kill shot on the guy who talked the most trash about the previous screen shot post is beyond classic.:mf_prop:
I'd really like to know... You replied to them

G

Gellor

What program is that between UO and UOCart? Running on the far right of your toolbar...
Missed this. But I'll go through the list.
Desktop goes UOA, UO Sygian, cdirt, UOCargorapher, then UOAM and then far right of those is grabby. Cdirt is an old game.

The icons above map are turbo lister, a game, winscp418 (a telnet program), another game

quick commands just right of start: show desktop, outlook, yahoo messenger, internet explorer, file explorer, firefox, iWin game launcher, ebay turbo lister, and notepad.

Actual taskbar: pigeon(ICQ replacement), outlook, vent, UO, UO Assist, UOAM, and finally grabby.

And at the far right of the screen, we got: pigeon, ASUS Wlan, zone alarm, nostromo(unused), 2 network things, AVG, volume, remove hardware, and sound board.

V

Vander PvProdigy

In Before Lock!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No reason to even respond to Stui, his feelings get hurt when 4 mages(Me, Juv, Bubbles, and Reeb), and 2 dexers(1 in stat), Kill 12 of them in the middle of 3rd lvl rat spawn. My feelings would be hurt too... :*( If he would consider teaching some organization to those delinquents, they might have a chance once in a while.
there was 36 of us damn u ugys are good, 12 lmfao there were 12 people there between both guilds i cant spell an u cant count.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

AFAIK, nothing I have stated is against the RoC. IS the post biased against M/T... yup. But last I knew, biased posts are allowed on Stratics as long as they do not violate RoC. You can always try contacting Petra Fyde but I have a feeling you will get the same comment that "Gellor has not violated the RoC"

see reeb the differance between me an u is i can back my mouth up. all u can do is bor us to death with these spread sheets of jibberish, get to the point u are not getting graded.

G

Gellor

see reeb the differance between me an u is i can back my mouth up. all u can do is bor us to death with these spread sheets of jibberish, get to the point u are not getting graded.
Uh... what?

As for backing up what I say, the last few times I've been on the field against M/T, they've all resulting in the monochrome walk of shame for M/T:mf_prop:

In here, I post screen shots... you claim they don't follow some rules. I post new screen shots following those rules... and they don't follow some new set of rules. I think I've backed myself well enough:lol:

And I back my claim of NOT being a l33t PvPer everytime I PvP. So um... okay... I'm supposed to be insulted when you agree with my own assessment of my PvP ability?:lol::lol::gee:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh... what?

As for backing up what I say, the last few times I've been on the field against M/T, they've all resulting in the monochrome walk of shame for M/T:mf_prop:

In here, I post screen shots... you claim they don't follow some rules. I post new screen shots following those rules... and they don't follow some new set of rules. I think I've backed myself well enough:lol:

And I back my claim of NOT being a l33t PvPer everytime I PvP. So um... okay... I'm supposed to be insulted when you agree with my own assessment of my PvP ability?:lol::lol::gee:
u are the worst pvper pacific has atm without other people u drop so fast. theres no need to insult u :thumbup: do a fine job of it when u try to play uo.

G

Gellor

u are the worst pvper pacific has atm without other people u drop so fast. theres no need to insult u :thumbup: do a fine job of it when u try to play uo.
And yet, here we have a screen shot of the worst PvPer dropping you... what does that say?:thumbup1:

We also have two screen shots showing me not using every item in the book while PvPing. Imagine the survivability I would achieve if I used: pots, faction bandaids, apples, trapped boxes, petals, etc:mf_prop:

I may not get kill shots but I am a hard kill. Last time I was ganked by M/T, it was 4-5 people on gimps/dexers and still took more than a few minutes to kill.:gee:

I think the last M/T that I died to 1v1 was Sargon and he was on one of his gimp templates(not his tamer one). And given that he is one I'd classify as an above average PvPer on any template, I have no problems.

So I guess a fast drop in your book is someone dying in under five minutes. Cool.:thumbup1:

And, I'll take the title of worst PvPer and play a mage 99% of the time than take the title of average PvPer and play a gimp template:thumbup: At least it shows I spend more time not 2 button PvPing:thumbup1:

S

SUPRsalad

And yet, here we have a screen shot of the worst PvPer dropping you... what does that say?:thumbup1:

We also have two screen shots showing me not using every item in the book while PvPing. Imagine the survivability I would achieve if I used: pots, faction bandaids, apples, trapped boxes, petals, etc:mf_prop:

I may not get kill shots but I am a hard kill. Last time I was ganked by M/T, it was 4-5 people on gimps/dexers and still took more than a few minutes to kill.:gee:

I think the last M/T that I died to 1v1 was Sargon and he was on one of his gimp templates(not his tamer one). And given that he is one I'd classify as an above average PvPer on any template, I have no problems.

So I guess a fast drop in your book is someone dying in under five minutes. Cool.:thumbup1:

And, I'll take the title of worst PvPer and play a mage 99% of the time than take the title of average PvPer and play a gimp template:thumbup: At least it shows I spend more time not 2 button PvPing:thumbup1:
ahahahahahhahaah, theres no use x-ing wits with gel. resistance is futile. .

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahahahahahhahaah, theres no use x-ing wits with gel. resistance is futile. .
if the guy had all these wits he would be able to be effective at uo. i honestly think it is funny the greatest achievment in this guy uo history is getting the kill shot on me in a mass amount of fields. i just cant see what the big deal is, i cant rember the last time i got the kill shot or killed someone an it made me that excited. it just goes to show the caliper of this persons personality. the only thing that gets me that excited is a massive amount of foreplay.......

R

Rand Al

if the guy had all these wits he would be able to be effective at uo. i honestly think it is funny the greatest achievment in this guy uo history is getting the kill shot on me in a mass amount of fields. i just cant see what the big deal is, i cant rember the last time i got the kill shot or killed someone an it made me that excited. it just goes to show the caliper of this persons personality. the only thing that gets me that excited is a massive amount of foreplay.......
Dude you always go omg he is personally attacking me waa waa. In a earlier thred you told him a screen shot with no gold was worth nothing so he got one it just happened to be you i don't think he is excited it was you. take off sargons eyes and look at it from another view

S

SUPRsalad

i i just cant see what the big deal is, i cant rember the last time i got the kill shot or killed someone an it made me that excited.
last week.. when you killed those two noobs on the boat at island and then posted screens and everything.. :popcorn:

G

Gellor

In a earlier thred you told him a screen shot with no gold was worth nothing so he got one it just happened to be you i don't think he is excited it was you. take off sargons eyes and look at it from another view
Rand,
With the above quote, you have pretty much hit the nail on the head.

In a previous post(I believe it is the locked "got war?"), my screen shots were called garbage. To be fair to Stui, I believe the insurance drop comment was from one of his guildmates and not him.

However, Stui did continue the "your screen shots suck" with his rendition of what a proper screen shot looked like(full screen showing, taskbar, etc). From whatever reason, that particular post had to be removed.

The only excitement over this post is the extreme irony of who I got for an insurance drop. I was falling over on the ground when I got that kill shot because of the irony.

Overall, Stui rates no more interest to me than any other joe on the street that does something ironic in RL.

S

SUPRsalad

Rand,
With the above quote, you have pretty much hit the nail on the head.

In a previous post(I believe it is the locked "got war?"), my screen shots were called garbage. To be fair to Stui, I believe the insurance drop comment was from one of his guildmates and not him.

However, Stui did continue the "your screen shots suck" with his rendition of what a proper screen shot looked like(full screen showing, taskbar, etc). From whatever reason, that particular post had to be removed.

The only excitement over this post is the extreme irony of who I got for an insurance drop. I was falling over on the ground when I got that kill shot because of the irony.

Overall, Stui rates no more interest to me than any other joe on the street that does something ironic in RL.
:popcorn: i think we're done here..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last week.. when you killed those two noobs on the boat at island and then posted screens and everything.. :popcorn:
i think this thread is about me for somereason. i need to get used to threads like this cause being the uo gawd that i am, i should not excpect anything less. ty to all my followers that posted 38 posts about me, i feel really special i thought it wasnt cool. but since i took off sargons eyes i have realized u guys all worship me bow down i am a gawd ty.:mf_prop:

B

Balian of Asgard

if ur gawd was a driveshaft, you could be a greasy u joint

R

Rand Al

i think this thread is about me for somereason. i need to get used to threads like this cause being the uo gawd that i am, i should not excpect anything less. ty to all my followers that posted 38 posts about me, i feel really special i thought it wasnt cool. but since i took off sargons eyes i have realized u guys all worship me bow down i am a gawd ty.:mf_prop:
HA lol now you have Eric northmen or whatever his name is eyes. This was not about you it was about a fight people had at cod you made it about you by saying And i quote "why dont we name this thread i got the kill shot on stuiicide or i post better screen shots on stratics. the name u named the thread has nothing to do with the fight, it is directed directly to me an me alone. to me this thread is a personal attack i know u are all warm insife but plz lay off my NTZZ." and that started the whole lol@ stui You got to start using a braincell man it is ok. all you had to do is be like good fight then you could make fun of his pvp skills and not be like waa everyone is bias waa they hate me waa everyone is out to get me waa waa.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HA lol now you have Eric northmen or whatever his name is eyes. This was not about you it was about a fight people had at cod you made it about you by saying And i quote "why dont we name this thread i got the kill shot on stuiicide or i post better screen shots on stratics. the name u named the thread has nothing to do with the fight, it is directed directly to me an me alone. to me this thread is a personal attack i know u are all warm insife but plz lay off my NTZZ." and that started the whole lol@ stui You got to start using a braincell man it is ok. all you had to do is be like good fight then you could make fun of his pvp skills and not be like waa everyone is bias waa they hate me waa everyone is out to get me waa waa.
another follower of the lord stuiicide, trolls the cod thread just to post to me.:lol:

R

Rand Al

another follower of the lord stuiicide, trolls the cod thread just to post to me.:lol:
Actually i read everyone's post even yours, sometimes it takes more time to decipher yours though. You happen to post stupidity and cry allot so i post on them trying to help you out by telling you what is really going on and how the rest of the world sees it but you are ignorant it seams. And if anyone actually followed someone they would defend them not pick on them. Try to kick-start your skull pan there is something left up there that you can think with i am sure.

L

lols

Actually i read everyone's post even yours, sometimes it takes more time to decipher yours though. You happen to post stupidity and cry allot so i post on them trying to help you out by telling you what is really going on and how the rest of the world sees it but you are ignorant it seams. And if anyone actually followed someone they would defend them not pick on them. Try to kick-start your skull pan there is something left up there that you can think with i am sure.

lol. owned.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in my world im always right thanx for bein a part of the lord stuiicides fellowship. all hail rand my jester.:thumbup1:

R

Rand Al

in my world im always right thanx for bein a part of the lord stuiicides fellowship. all hail rand my jester.:thumbup1:
You do not want me in your little fantasy world cause i would kill you and take your place that way the people wouldn't die from random dumbness that would emanate from your leadership so you better imagine a world with no rand. Then go see a mental health specialist so you can quit dreaming about me.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do not want me in your little fantasy world cause i would kill you and take your place that way the people wouldn't die from random dumbness that would emanate from your leadership so you better imagine a world with no rand. Then go see a mental health specialist so you can quit dreaming about me.
you got to admit he is funny rand

Status
Not open for further replies.