• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) From a poster securely tacked up in Moonglow....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Kylie Kinslayer for Governor 1.jpg

Citizens of Moonglow and the honorable people who sit on The Conseil du Roi,

With Lord Bali resigning his post recently our glorious city could once again find its self on the precipice of demise. In the wake of the devastation Moonglow suffered over the last year, the last thing we need is to be absent a leader. We find ourselves beginning to slowly dig out of the dire financial situation we found ourselves in. However, being absent a leader most citizens seem to once again be worried Moonglow will rapidly deteriorate to where we have jobless, homeless, disgruntled citizens taking to the streets once again with impromptu protests and/or riots. It is with that thought in mind, and desiring to see Moonglow thrive that I respectfully request to be on the list of those being considered for Lord Bali's replacement as the Interim Governor of Moonglow.

Long live the King,

Kylie Kinslayer

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will need to approach one of the existing governors to get their nomination to be heard by the Conseil du Roi on the 28th.

Buck Oily

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*slithers out of the shadows*

What makes you think you are fit to lead the Citizens of Moonglow? I hold no allegiance to the city whatsoever but when someone of your caliber attempts to actually slip into a position of authority I fell obligated to do my level best to squash the attempt quickly. You have proven yourself time and time again to be a person who is out for the betterment of YOURSELF, and you alone. We already have a "leader" of that type in Britain who bought his way to power and seemingly will continue to pay his way through staying in power. A few did revolt and I stood idly by but in that instance I will NOT stand idly by and watch YOU rise to any level of authority sir.