Friends hosues fell today...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Hello all. My best friends castle and keep both in fel, collapsed today. The castle was unique one of a kind in destard swamps, can never be placed again which sucks. The other was a Keep at brit cross roads. He has been very ill in real life and I had no idea his accounts were not paid for. I would have paid them for him. I just want any items with the names, Buckethead/A NooBie/Frankenfurter on them. Let me know if you have them and how much you want for them. Same with soul stones, they wont do you any good, but if he comes back someday he will have them. This makes my stomach totally upset thinking about it.. Let me know if you have any of the items. Thanks!

D

Dys1

Hello. I collected the soul stones and gave them to Cherry. He is looking for you to give them to you. We are also looking for anything with his name on things for you as well. Do you want the holiday cards? I will pick them up if you do.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Hey thats fantastic! I would appreciate anything with his name on it. Thanks again =)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2008
Napa, Malas
Sorry to hear that about your friend's house's :(

Now I know why I had that malas 18x18 all to myself.

I hope your friend is ok.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Thanks Ken, appreciate it. I talked to him a bit ago hes ok, just couldnt afford accts .... Oh well things happen.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Feb 25, 2004
Florida
kirthag.blogspot.com
if anything gets cross-sharded I will keep my eyes open. I have characters on all shards as I am also hunting some of my long-lost items ...

are those the only names you looking for?

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2002
Green Mt State - Vt
I spoke to Sweet Cherry a few ago, he was also a good frient of bucketheads. He has all the stones & is going to hold onto them for him.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
Hello. I collected the soul stones and gave them to Cherry. He is looking for you to give them to you. We are also looking for anything with his name on things for you as well. Do you want the holiday cards? I will pick them up if you do.
A very kind gesture. : ] :hug:

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
I spoke to Sweet Cherry a few ago, he was also a good frient of bucketheads. He has all the stones & is going to hold onto them for him.
Yea, thats awesome. Unfortunatley my friend Buckethead will not be coming back due to health and financial problems. We are rl best friends for almost 20 years, I moved halway across the country from him cpl years ago =(. But thats life. Kitiara and other HWM people are being very good about this. Thanks all!

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
I want to thank Kiatria [Hope spelled right] Sweet Cherry and Lady Sky Fox and Gun Powder, that gave me my friends Candle of Love and character statue. Thanks for being very kind and helpful in retrieving my friends items! Karma goes a long ways with me. if you 4 ever need anything let me know! The soul stone hopefully will be put to use by Buckethead again someday.