Friday's Event

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 23, 2008
What all happened? I had to leave early for work while in the middle of killing some yettis. Anything drop from them? Any story to this or just a fun "let's go kill stuff!!!" type of event?

D

Dark Angel XXXX

I am not sure what happened. Was at the event, was in battle I guess for just a few minutes. Could see things happening around me but I for one could not move. Stupid PC !!
Anyways, not sure about anyone else but I was kicked from game. Tried for over an hour to get back into game but shards were down. When I logged on this am I was in Zento still alive lol...
Soooo, not sure what happened at the event... Did read on stratics the servers were down. If anyone knows what happened to event would be nice to know.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 30, 2007
I am not sure what happened. Was at the event, was in battle I guess for just a few minutes. Could see things happening around me but I for one could not move. Stupid PC !!
Anyways, not sure about anyone else but I was kicked from game. Tried for over an hour to get back into game but shards were down. When I logged on this am I was in Zento still alive lol...
Soooo, not sure what happened at the event... Did read on stratics the servers were down. If anyone knows what happened to event would be nice to know.
I was at the event. Killed several types of ape-creatures. After about an hour, the zoologist indicated that he was certain that the archeological party was devoured by the apes and that he had information to record. I was kicked from the server right as it was ending and could not re-log. My son was able to maintain his connection even after zoologist left. There were no more ape sightings after the zoologist left. From the rare collector's forum, there were apparently 4 different drops that could be looted, a bent shovel, broken pickaxe, bloodied bedroll, and one other. 5 of each dropped apparently.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 23, 2008
I was at the event. Killed several types of ape-creatures. After about an hour, the zoologist indicated that he was certain that the archeological party was devoured by the apes and that he had information to record. I was kicked from the server right as it was ending and could not re-log. My son was able to maintain his connection even after zoologist left. There were no more ape sightings after the zoologist left. From the rare collector's forum, there were apparently 4 different drops that could be looted, a bent shovel, broken pickaxe, bloodied bedroll, and one other. 5 of each dropped apparently.
Thank you! Do they KNOW that 5 of each dropped or that's what they think? Cause I got a shovel and hadn't said anything.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 30, 2007
Thank you! Do they KNOW that 5 of each dropped or that's what they think? Cause I got a shovel and hadn't said anything.
I'm not sure where they got the numbers. I suspect that an EM had to share the info. I didn't see a lot of talk about getting items because I was running around killing and then lost connection right at end.