• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Friday* PRAH Auction List

P

PRAH

Valentin Bag including armour and gifts ~ (min 2m)
11 Poinsetias ~ (min 100k)
+30 taming ring and bracelet set (min 50k)
55k+ Reagents ~ (min 50k)
+30 Bushido ring and bracelet set (min 50k)
Full Set Trammel Tmap rune book set ~ (min 1mil)
Dragon Head ~ (min 5m)
A Guild Deed (old school) ~ (min 1mil)
Mystery Armour Bag/set pieces ~ (min 300k)
11 2004 Xmas Plants ~ (min 250k)
Turn in Tshirt collection ~ (min 1mil)
Hoari and Nagagi robe ~ (min 4mil)
Bee Hive ~ (min 8 mil)
Cloak of Corrupton ~ (min 300k)
Furisode Robe ~ (min 4mil)
White Juggernaut Sword ~ (min 700k)
AOS Cloth ~ (min 400k)
Blackthorns Kryss ~ (min 500k)
Big Chocolate Muffine ~ (min 4mil)
Sculpture from the dojo ~ (1mil)
Ophidian Archmage Statue ~ (min 15 mil)
A Holiday Time Piece ~ (min 50k)
Charger of the Fallen ~ (min 6mil)
Gossamer & Spinneret set ~ (min 900k)
Transcendence Scrolls (chiv/ninja/lockpick) ~ (min 500k)
20 Golden Skulls ~ (min 1mil)​

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
note to self: leave the lockpicks at home.

It's a good time, but I am a little worried by the number of items that don't generate bidding. *tries to think of something to offer up*

N

NewThunder

note to self: leave the lockpicks at home.

It's a good time, but I am a little worried by the number of items that don't generate bidding. *tries to think of something to offer up*

I think the items and their starting prices were not well set by the folks that submitted them. This is too bad because the auction house does a great job, and gets no commission on things that do not sell. Here are some examples of how prices did not seem to be based on the current market:

Big Chocolate Muffine ~ (min 4mil)

Than the two asian event robes that had a min of 4 mil:

I know I picked these items up on other shards, I have vendor interests on both ATL and chessy so I am bouncing around shards very often.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah, perhaps I look at it backwards, but when I'm trying to decide on a min bid for something, I go to Atl and one or two random shards, and see what it's selling for on them.

Then, keeping in mind Legends has a bit smaller playerbase, and therefore not quite as much demand/competition for things, discount it down a little.
But yes, I understand the auction house (almost any auction house) is bound by agreement to make the attempt to sell at the min bid, even if high, because that is set by the seller.