• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday nights peerless:umbra bank @ 7pm bst

C

cheerful

Grizzle did'nt put up much of a fight so we only done a couple and moved onto melly.Interestingly for those vets that do peerless i noticed the timers on the scrolls are in line with the other keys now which makes life a lot easier.

So, the best til last, my favourite the shimmering effusion. Marvel at the glittering crystal walls as we stroll through the dungeon, dip your toes into the refreshingly cool pools of sparkling water. Not one to be missed.
You will need 10k in cash to start the quest. All templates viable.

Alyx.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fun fun fun :danceb:

See ya tomorrow :thumbsup:

Ow btw, negative karma chars are not recommended for shim, it and the blobs it summons wont like you :D

C

cheerful

The best for last indeed :thumbsup:
But we laugh in the face of death right?

For your 10k you will receive a ticket, do not take it out of your backpack and place it anywhere else, 99 times out of a 100 it gets destroyed, clicking on it in any part of the dungeon instantly teleports back outside, it's a way to save a death robe if your about to see grey.
Once we pass the vortex and ice ellies there is a passage that leads to a safe area, healer and SW supercircle we will make a pit stop there.

Bursting with excitement
Alyx

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When is 7pm BST?

Am I too late or early?

C

cheerful

And so we finished the week with three shims a couple of dreads and a melly. It's been a fun week and hope that those people new to peerless can say they have added a new string to their UO bow.
As i have said before the normal Umbra hunts will conitue (8pm) and it's a case of turning up on the night to see if there is enough people to kick boss butt.

It was great to see some old faces during the week re-living the day but biggest thanks go to SRG Guild who helped out all week.

'Love is all you need' :D

Alyx Astarsis.

A

Anubis_cuk

I missed the late 2 which is a shame since I have never dome Simmering Effusion. If you're free at 7pm tonigh (UK time) you'd be welcome to lead our guild hunt there :)

C

cheerful

I missed the late 2 which is a shame since I have never dome Simmering Effusion. If you're free at 7pm tonigh (UK time) you'd be welcome to lead our guild hunt there :)
Thanks for the invite, if at all possible i will however my wife and son are due to fly back home late this afternoon and i'll have to do my husband/dad bit, on saying that they will probably crash out and leave me on my lonesome.

I'll post if i can make it.

Thanks
Alyx