• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday night Fishing Tourny

N

NewThunder

Seems there will be a fishing contest this friday night at 9 pm EST at the Skara Docks (yes trammel).

N

NewThunder

I am not sure, just wanted everyone to know, the EM's have the Lanterns lit up for it. I would think just a fishing pole. hehe a white net may be more fun though.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If pole only, then it means a single "class" event only, no?

So I was all ready to b**tch, but then remembered an event not too long ago that I attended and enjoyed - the Archery Tournament:)

So enjoy, Fisher Folk! Bring me back a white pearl:)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the waters at Skara Brae docks are not deep waters, I don't think, so not certain that tossing a net there would produce anything? of course, with Helios and Tashik around, anything is liable to happen ;)

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmm... maybe we can get the legendary Cloak of Silence there. Wasn't it supposed to be handed out by EM??

I'll see if I still have 60ish Fishing on a ss fragment ...:danceb:

M

MoneyMaker

A event, eh? hmm, me thinks I should log in too participate in this Sayre. :D

A

Amidoty

watch out I'm buying 33.3 fishing skill from NPC now!! your all going down! haha in my dreams. =)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm ... it seems like more than a few people took up my challenge (I myself didn't see another large fall all evening).

Wow ... I've been fishing for years, but even my best catch ever wouldn't have placed higher than 3rd tonight.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aftermath of a fun night!

EM Helios gathered everyone at Skara docks and sent them into the high seas for an hour to try and land a winning fish. Ships sailed in all directions and upon their return Lady Balantros was declared the winner with a whopper of 197 stones! EM Helios then handed out engraved fishing poles, all colors of the rainbow, to all participants to commemorate the event.

M

MoneyMaker

Looks like I missed another great one! Wife's car decided that today was gonna be its day to blow a gasket.......which resulted in me blowing a gasket.:cursing:

Someday they will make a car....that is not designed for the tinniest of people, with the tinniest of hands.........that won't require a Ph.D in Microphysics to figure tool placement......a car that will not be worthy of my total scorn. Yes I am cheap, yes I do my own mechanic work....always have, but I absolutely hate these new motors.

L

Lord Urza

Someday they will make a car....that is not designed for the tinniest of people, with the tinniest of hands.........

Never again will they make cars you are suppose to be able to work on yourself, its all perpetual greed.

M

MoneyMaker

Someday they will make a car....that is not designed for the tinniest of people, with the tinniest of hands.........

Never again will they make cars you are suppose to be able to work on yourself, its all perpetual greed.

Never in the history of man, has a truer statement been made.:thumbsup:

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's why I love Money...and Urza. Hang in guys. The planets are aligned in a bad way.