• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Freshly Tamed Blaze Cu Sidhe

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling freshly tamed Blaze Cu. Pics below. Offer here, PM me here or ICQ 233305062.

Thank you.

14971402_1200926716653894_1762841748_n.jpg

Kas

Slightly Crazed
What were yours rated @de LEET ed most players that collect or are big tamers go for better rated pets. And higher rated blaze cu's are harder to come by

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are blaze cu's going for 2.5b when i couldn't sell 2 of them for 800 mil each 1 year ago :coco:

Actual question.
gold inflation.
new EM items prices dropped and flooded market.
global loot flooded (have you ever seen the 10plus accounts afk farming Putrefiers?)

meaning, gold is much more abundant, more people have it, and theres less to spend it on, because loot and EM items cost basically nothing now compared to what they did a year ago.

when people have all the gear they need, and new EM items are cheap, demand will of course go up for other relatively rare, high end purchases like Blaze Cus, Castles, status symbol rares like uniques etc.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As a reference for a previous Blaze Cu and some bids: [Price Check] - 4.2 Blaze Cu Prepatched 644/600 144/125 - Atlantic

Final price isn't included in there, but I have a good idea of what it ended up being, as the pet is now in the hands of a guild member.

Any Cu less than 4.0 is just for bank sitting for the most part. They work well on the Roof if you know how to use them right. Training up their healing can be a bit of a pain, but there are ways to get it done.

Another interesting piece of information related to how rare the Blaze Cu color truly is: Hue Number for Cu Sidhe

Good luck with the sale.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Since when are cu sids for pvm? More so a blaze cu, isnt that just for looking pretty at the bank.
I agree I was saying for collecting purposes it's a decent rated cu and I don't have a blaze yet so I'd buy it

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasn't expecting this much activity between the forums and my ICQ wow... so I don't have a buy out set still taking offers on both here and ICQ. I guess I can turn it into an Auction sale ends 6pm CST on Sunday unless you contact me with a buyout I can't refuse. Thank you all.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
That's a very soon ending date that some people may over look. If you want the most for this guy, did set it to end middle of the week. Just my two cents!

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright I will extend until Wednesday at 7pm central. And for those interested in a buyout I could see accepting a buyout amount of 5 billion (or best offer, would consider trades), that may be aiming high but eh if someone is that interested in it quickly hit me up.

Last edited:

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump high bid is 2.5 ends tomorrow night at 7pm central.