• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Frequency of Blackrock?

R

Rocklin

I have started playing again after a long time off. Mining has changed now with the random spawn system. I missed the "hay-day" of Blackrock, but I was hoping to get some from mining now. I understand the smaller rocks are all that are available. How often do they spawn while mining and is there a specific area that favors their drop?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno, seems like 1 per 1000 digs or so and it doesn't matter where you mine or what you mine as far as I can tell. You can only get the very small blackrock now btw. It is very easy to miss in your pack also, but you will no longer spawn blackrock elementals if you happen to have any while mining.