• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Freja need a bigger Cougar :)

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm assuming you bagged a bigger, nicer cougar tonight

*deletes post*

You're recent post titles are killing me man...;)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye she was a big one, she stalked me through the woods of Ocllo believing she was the predator and I was the prey. Until I whipped our my lance and drove it deep into her. Bringing the savage beast to her knees. I quickly recorded the deed for posterity and moved on looking for the ever elusive 300 pounder.....

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Mine was not really that big, congrats with your cat.
At least Tina Tink have a nice Turkey

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine was not really that big, congrats with your cat.
At least Tina Tink have a nice Turkey
That will be a hard turkey to beat and expensive LOL. The Eagle and Gator I believe shall be my next hunts both of the current are pretty small. I tied the Grizzly, just can't seem to find a 785-795 griz. If the goal was to make a huge gold sink the plan worked well on me :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes I too have to limit myself to a few try a day, else we will soon have a very poor Freja