• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Ventrilo!!!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I run a ventrilo server that is underused.
I thought maybe I'd offer it up to folks who would like to chat but don't have the luxury of a ventrilo or for folks who'd like to meet new people, or do EM events, or whatever else.

This vent is generally just used to socialize, there will be no password or anything necessary. I do ask that you do not use any weird voice change programs (that's just creeperish) or spammers. You will be banned.

The information is:
nme.ventrilo.org
port: 3801

This vent is owned and run by me, Flutter. It is used for Ultima Online, The Secret World, and General Gaming and Chatting among friends.

Changed everyone's admin rights. I am on often enough to handle things now. Any questions or concerns please contact me. If I am in the hospital. Chaos or Kasimir are in charge! They are my guildmates and I trust them.

I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

Respect must be shown at all times. Any derogatory statements made regarding race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, or personal attacks of any kind will not be tolerated. I will ban your IP

Inactivity timer set to 15M then you are sent to AFK Channel. If max users are met and someone wants to get on AFK Channel will be kicked. Don't get your feelings hurt.

Questions can be directed to Flutter at any of the following:

[email protected]
Stratics PM

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll creep it once in a while =)

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would come harass you but you might try to Sell me UO and that's a dangerous drug.