• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free players...Was I misinformed or did I misunderstand?

T

TKSpeedy1

I've been telling free players that they can't be a roomie at my store because free players can't be roomies at stores, skill places or money houses. I swear that was what I was told...or what I thought I was told. Was I misinformed or did I just misunderstand? I'm so upset because tonight a free player came crying to me that she just wanted a place to live and had been trying to find a home for 2 hrs. I turned her down and told her that free players couldn't be roomies at stores. Then she imed me to tell me she found a home...at a STORE. So my question is....was i misinformed or did I just misunderstand? If I misunderstood, I'd like to take this time to apologize to all the free newbie players. I am SO sorry and feel absolutely terrible!

G

They just cant go to money lots or skill lots. They can live at stores.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

They just cant go to money lots or skill lots. They can live at stores.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY for clarifying. Now I feel terrible!
This is exactly why I tell newbies to go to Welcome houses first. *sigh*

G

Dont worry, you'll probably never see that sim again.

And whats a 0 day old with no cash gonna do for ya? Most dont have enough patience to friend up past 30. They sure are not gonna keep your store open for hours.

G

Technically free players can live where they want. They could live at skill houses and money houses, but they just can't land there. My friend had a free account with her lot size 8 that was a money house and she couldn't land at it but she owned it! lol

G

The only way free players can make money in EA Land is by selling things in stores (and being given money by players + ofc the ATM). I know that's not what you asked but yes they can live in stores for that reason.

S

Shyanne1

Too bad someone didn't explain to her that she didn't need to live anywhere. It sounds like she was desparate to find somewhere to live. Not hard to imagine since EA Land is all houses. lol

P

philw1

I tell all free players to play in TC3 where they can do everything