• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FREE LOOT - These castles will fall!

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Keep an eye on these castles if you'd like free loots. I'm deactivating the last of my accounts. I started going through everything in my castles and I just don't feel like doing it. I got enough cleaning up to do in my IRL house to worry about my virtual houses.

The one near yew has the most rares in it. Rares, veteran rewards, crafting supplies, materials, bod books, holiday gifts, etc.

The side-by-side castles:
Left one barely has anything in it.
The right one contains my collection of gear. Armor, weapons, clothing, talismans, jewelry. We're talking ridiculous amount of high end gear. All Legendary.

I've been putting my time into another game. Not going to post the name of it in here to advertise for it or anything, but a lot of old UO players are on it because it has the same type of meticulous detail put into the game.

Final thought, this game favors casters too much.

*waves with both hands*

Last edited:

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to hear that you're moving on!

I'd love to have a castle someday and you're going to let 2 fall!!!! Arrrrrgh!

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill give one away (the semi-empty one) but that's it

im on ls right now

id rather the rest fall to promote pvp

but sugar can have the one

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welp, down to 2 remaining guild members left in guild/alliance. =[

It's sad to see you go... hopefully someday there will be a viable variety of templates throughout UO, it's really not in the foreseeable future though. the concentration of every aspect is real.

Anyway, it was a pleasure playing with you, hopefully you'll be coming back to UO soon.

have fun!

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I took the pup for a walk.

I'm totally flattered at the offer and I'm tempted to take you up on it but I also love the pvp aspect of it. Oh what to do?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I took the pup for a walk.

I'm totally flattered at the offer and I'm tempted to take you up on it but I also love the pvp aspect of it. Oh what to do?
Take it Do you have more than 1 account, if so than just put teleporters in to each house.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Keep an eye on these castles if you'd like free loots. I'm deactivating the last of my accounts. I started going through everything in my castles and I just don't feel like doing it. I got enough cleaning up to do in my IRL house to worry about my virtual houses.

The one near yew has the most rares in it. Rares, veteran rewards, crafting supplies, materials, bod books, holiday gifts, etc.

The right one contains my collection of gear. Armor, weapons, clothing, talismans, jewelry. We're talking ridiculous amount of high end gear. All Legendary.

I've been putting my time into another game. Not going to post the name of it in here to advertise for it or anything, but a lot of old UO players are on it because it has the same type of meticulous detail put into the game.

*waves with both hands*
Bummer to hear you are leaving game. Best of luck and happy trails!

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So out of curiosity I ran out to where the twin castles are located and one of the signs says it is owned by "Sugar." Wonder if someone tricked him?

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You said you wanted a castle and he is offering to give you a castle. Bit of a no brainier in my opinion!!
I'm sure there will be PvP when the other two drop.
There will be, and I look forward to it. I need to get a bunch of Forged Pardons before it though :D

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So out of curiosity I ran out to where the twin castles are located and one of the signs says it is owned by "Sugar." Wonder if someone tricked him?
There was a Sugar in chat when this thread appeared. If it wasn't you it was a weird coincidence. Or he made a new char named sugar to hold it. (someone said they made a new name)

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It wasn't me and I was surprised to see the sign on the castle.
I don't even have a character on Lake Superior with that name.

Thanks for the chance anyways sibble.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm interested in knowing what you're playing instead. PM me?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

*waves with both hands*
Sorry to hear that you decided to leave @sibble, always a shame losing a long time vet like yourself :(. I will agree that the "Other Game" is visually stunning but might only have a fraction of what UO has to offer, most new MMO's other than Runescape/EverQuest/WoW will only last a few years until they eventually shut down as people will get bored and leave for something else. My advise would be to take a break, sell that other game account (You said it's worth close to 10k) and treat yourself to a nice trip down south before coming to UO rich & rested! You know you'll be back, everyone eventually does :D. Until then...

*waves back with both hands*

Hehe :p

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Instead of letting them fall in 3 months , why not make a mini event out of it and drop all 3 at the same time , that would promote a ton of pvp if you give people a date and time, Just a suggestion

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Instead of letting them fall in 3 months , why not make a mini event out of it and drop all 3 at the same time , that would promote a ton of pvp if you give people a date and time, Just a suggestion
I don't want someone placing a house the second I demolish them. If it decays on its own, then there will be time for people to loot.

EDIT: I just opened them both to the public.

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't want someone placing a house the second I demolish them. If it decays on its own, then there will be time for people to loot.
OR these will never drop since you'll follow my advise and be back playing UO before those 3 months are up ;)

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

EDIT: I just opened them both to the public.
not that i care but you could resize the houses to get rid of that problem. It is exactly what i do when i hold a pvp event in which i drop houses with items in it to promote pvp.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Understand the desire to move on to anew game. I would suggest going through your things and place the top ten most meaningful items in the bank box. Bottom line if your not having fun, or not playing as much why pay each month
when you can put the funds towards something more enjoyable. Safe journies :)