• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Charger!

D

davebobbit

Not for you... I was just reminiscing about how I got my first charger of the fallen about 18 months ago... Thought I would share it as looking back it seemed so random...

So the story goes, I was just walking through britain when someone comes up and asks if they can have my horse (regular, unbonded). I give it to them and they proceed to give me a charger in return.

I think this may have been related to a bet somehow... The details of which I was totally oblivious to at the time.

Not that lengthy a story, but I thought I would share it and see if anyone else has had a similar experience...

K

Kayne

Got my hopes up then. lol

My charger was very very kindly given to me by a friend who could afford easily to buy another. Quite glad I got it or I would still be running around to get my pet rezzed every 5 mins.

G

Perhaps someone quitting, or just looking to redistribute some of their wealth...

Rather than simply giving items to people, I would personally want to reward people with the items.
I would suppose that most people would be unwilling to give up their horse. materially worthless as it may be. Through your willingness to do it, I would imagine you were rewarded with the charger.
Not that I am, or can speak for the giver, that is just my thoughts on it.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think I agree with you. A generous reward for generosity. Maybe a moral in there somewhere for all of us.

G

i gave away a charger as a bet, a player had to name a guild after whatever i wanted, and i got to choose the title they had too. ahhh such fun XD