• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

free bandages for any who dare the fight in brit

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

my house is by the lake north of the northern most inn of brit, which is also very close to the ophidians spawn point, bane and ophie are contesting control of brit as I type, my own grand master vet has been roving the woods trying to res pets, if there is bane near she may flee aways as the bane has her marked KOS, curse of ilshenar but fun for amidnight run thru townhehe who would've known an invasion of long dead brit was on the way:grouphug: the aids are in the public chest, on the front of the house, great heal potion keg will be full also, bottles on the vendor are cheap at 1 gp a piece:mf_prop: