• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free 25k tickets. Walkthru/passwords please

L

love2winalot

Hail: With the current part of the event ending, would someone please so kind as to post just how to get the 25k tickets. Not the whole investigation, just how to get the tickets, and the passwords required, How much damage do you need to do, and do you need to be alive when she dies, or not?

I am tired of everyone calling me a idiot for still not doing this event, and earning the points the hard way, hehe. Yes, i could go look it up, but what part of, "I am lazy" do you not understand? hehe, thanks.;)

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah i wish someone would explain the best way to do this. it is not illegal or a big secret just say what to do for the people that don't know.

G

Gwendolynne

Hail: With the current part of the event ending, would someone please so kind as to post just how to get the 25k tickets. Not the whole investigation, just how to get the tickets, and the passwords required, How much damage do you need to do, and do you need to be alive when she dies, or not?

I am tired of everyone calling me a idiot for still not doing this event, and earning the points the hard way, hehe. Yes, i could go look it up, but what part of, "I am lazy" do you not understand? hehe, thanks.;)

Go here http://www.uoguide.com/Royal_Council_Massacre and scroll down to Etheral Fortress and Wisp Dungeon.

Safe journeys!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
For one of the 25k codes, you don't have to kill anyone. In fact you can run through dead, be rezzed at the end and talk to Casca.

The way I do it is this.

Go to Spirituality Gate.
Run up through the fey woods (Where the unicorns are) up to the Dread Spider area. Run through that cave and there is a circle on the other side of the cave with a glowing rune.
Step on the rune and you are transported to the isle where the ethereal fortress is.
Run through the fortress and fall down through the black hole there. That takes you to the next area.
Run straight. You will see a "deed" of sorts on the floor. Around that spot say the following phrase "masteropenthydoor painless operation safety in numbers futile concerto help" (you can copy and paste what is between the parenthesis and use it at every following spot.

This will take you to another room. Go to the door, go through, run around the maze till you go up a set of stairs to another room full of undead ickiness. Say the password to get through. You will most likely die here. That's fine. Run to the next door, say the password even tho you're dead. Follow map again. Eventually you will get to a room full of icky demons. You have to open the door here if you're not dead, otherwise if dead walk through the room. Head straight and take the door to the north, you will use password here.

Continue on your way. You will come to a room eventually that has ettins, etc. in it. Go in. There is a door on the right. Go there, say password. Follow that down It takes you to where Casca is. Once rezzed say the password again. YOu can recall from there to Brit bank and run to the warrior's Guildhall. Run to the top, drop the scroll you received from Casca on Ulrich. He gives you 25k points. Simple as pie.

Hope that helps.

L

love2winalot

hehe, this is what happens when you do not take advantage of game mechanics. I made it down there, and i waiting as a ghost, "died in Demon Room", along with 7 other dead players. hehe, lots of ghost, but no one to res anyone.

F

Finch

That is what I was wondering, how and where do you get rezed? I tried with my stealther, as soon as I got into the first room with all the baddies, I was revealed and died pretty quick.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sorry I wasn't more specific. You should be able to get rezzed in the room where Casca is, as there have been players down there rezzing others for cross-sharding of tickets. If not, might wanna ask on the respective shard if anyone will help with rezzing characters.

If you are on Origin, there are a few people who help out with rezzing.

Cheers.

L

love2winalot

LS. I notice that people stuck there as ghost are just loggin in/out every once in a while to see if anyone is there to res them.

L

Lord Drakelord

Try this link for more information If on Sonoma my Mage will res you if you are in Casca, just let me know you are there.

L

love2winalot

pathetic

hehe, i agree %100. This is why i did not send a single player there because i thought surely EA would do a shard revert to those who did it as a ghost would not get to keep tickets. They did not. Then i thought, for sure they would make it so a ghost can not say passwords, but they did not. So, all 200 players on each shard got at least 125k points per account, per shard they play on.

It is, Pathetic, but i did not make the rules.........

K

Kral

You need to be alive and in the Wisp dungeon to get the tickets from Melissa.

As a [Young] player you will be taken from the dungeon on death and dropped at the shrine, so you will have to res and run fast to get back in the door of Wisp. I have gotten the tickets when just inside the door, and lost tickets when she died while I was still outside running to get back.

For non- [Young] players, most shard seem to ok with ressing quickly.

For the first quest, you can run the whole thing as a [Young] but be warned that you can be killed by the Ancient Liches, even when [Young]. If you see them casting area and buff spells, stay away, some of the area spell will affect you and you will auto=defend and see Grey very fast.....

So far I have only died once with my stealther in the first quest, and that was when I did not hide fast enough after the first password for the Ancient Lich room. Otherwise i took my stealther in many times with no issue to res other folks chars at the end.

Best tactic is to pre-type the entire password list on one line and have the macro ready.

“Painless Operation Safety in Numbers Futile Concerto”

All in one line for the "Say" macro. You will substantially raise your chances of survival.

For the Melissa part, you need to hit her with at least 10 or more Greater Explosion potions and be alive and in Wisp dungeon when she dies.

Be warned that even as a [Young] the imps and Balron will walk through the Greater Explosion, and then retarget on you..keep one eye out for that while throwing the pots.

I made two macros.
One is all names so you can get Melissa’s health bar up, and the other was "Last Object" (But not Last Target)
This makes throwing the Explosion Post easy.

Some people tell me they buy NPC Alchemist pots and those work well for them.

There are two teleport pads in the room that will whisk you to safety. The green one at the top takes you to level one of Wisp in a safe room.

The red one at the left goes to level 2, where a dark wisp hangs around.

If you need to run from a Balron or Imp, only use the green one, the number of times you will crash on recall / teleport from the room is very high, and that dark wisp can be murder on a char that looses connection.

RoseBlue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For one of the 25k codes, you don't have to kill anyone. In fact you can run through dead, be rezzed at the end and talk to Casca.

The way I do it is this.

Go to Spirituality Gate.
Run up through the fey woods (Where the unicorns are) up to the Dread Spider area. Run through that cave and there is a circle on the other side of the cave with a glowing rune.
Step on the rune and you are transported to the isle where the ethereal fortress is.
Run through the fortress and fall down through the black hole there. That takes you to the next area.
Run straight. You will see a "deed" of sorts on the floor. Around that spot say the following phrase "masteropenthydoor painless operation safety in numbers futile concerto help" (you can copy and paste what is between the parenthesis and use it at every following spot.

This will take you to another room. Go to the door, go through, run around the maze till you go up a set of stairs to another room full of undead ickiness. Say the password to get through. You will most likely die here. That's fine. Run to the next door, say the password even tho you're dead. Follow map again. Eventually you will get to a room full of icky demons. You have to open the door here if you're not dead, otherwise if dead walk through the room. Head straight and take the door to the north, you will use password here.

Continue on your way. You will come to a room eventually that has ettins, etc. in it. Go in. There is a door on the right. Go there, say password. Follow that down It takes you to where Casca is. Once rezzed say the password again. YOu can recall from there to Brit bank and run to the warrior's Guildhall. Run to the top, drop the scroll you received from Casca on Ulrich. He gives you 25k points. Simple as pie.

Hope that helps.

Fine I did all that and, once into the last room (as a ghost rolleyes:) no Casca there, only a giant rat and a few other rats...:bored:
Is the event over ???

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If u cant beat em join em i say...

sits on 2 sets of mage armour with the jewels too