• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free 17x17 in Malas

S

shotgun23s

I am giving away a free 17x17 house in Malas to the first person who wants it. i was lucky enough to place a new house just outside the east gate of luna so my old one is falling. it is a nice location with no aggressive spawn around and very quiet neighbors(i hardly see anyone). if anyone needs a house or just wants a bigger one the first to reply gets it. the co-ordinates under the house sign are.....92 degrees 28' N by 33 degrees 40' E if anyone would like to look at it send me a pm or reply here.

I

imported_spontanius

Having just returned to play here, I'm living in a small crowded house in the middle of the forest, feeling rather barbaric there so unless some lucky person already gained ownership of the house, I'd be very happy to have it.

S

shotgun23s

no one has claimed it yet so its all yours......icq me when you are in game so we can meet up. my icq is 239113656 put you are the one getting the house on uo in your comment for authorization request so i know its you otherwise i wont accept it. thx