FRAPS?

• Thread starter Electroflap
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

Electroflap

So I downloaded it but I have no clue how to work it.. any help???

S

Steveo

Once you download it make sure you go to Video and I think it has a option where you can change what button does video capture. I think it was F9 by default. Just make sure you dont close it out once closed it will not work. So just have your fraps box open and start TT. I think you also have to be in Full Screen mode. Anyway when you are ready to record just hit the F9 key and you should see red numbers at the top of your screen. After that you should be all set. To view your videos I think you have to go to the TT folder. If you need any more help Trish uses it and she would be more help than me.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 31, 2003
Chocobo Racing Circuit
toontown.stratics.com
The first thing you wanna do is change that capture key from F9 (I use F10) because that's the key to hit for screenies. From there it's cake. You open FRAPS then your game. Hit F10 and you're recording. Hit F10 again and you stop recording. The recording saves uncompressed in the FRAPS folder, meaning it will be a HUGE file. Make sure you have the disk space for this before starting.

E

Electroflap

sounds like i will have to wait til i get more space then.. since all the TT pics i make already take up a ton of room..but once i get it firgured out.. watch out! cause i will have a blast entertaining you all!