• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

found an annoying bug..

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you use a soulstone that the skill had a powerscroll used on it.. even tho the skill isnt at the max... say you used a 115 scroll and worked magic resist up to 107 and you try to move it to another char it says this..

"the amount of skill stored in this stone exceeds your individual skill cap for this skill. In order to retrieve the skill points stored in this stone you need to obtain a powersrcoll of the appropriate type and level in order to increase your skill cap."

now here is my problem.. is that skill capped at 110, 115 or 120 :(

id have to log in my char that i originally had that skill on to check. and i forgot witch one it was..
basically i have to go out and try every char i have, witch now all have 115s and 120s.. or buy a 110, use it and check, buy a 115 use it and check and hope i didnt train that skill with a 120 scroll :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The skill cap on the character you trained it on is irrelevant. It's the skill cap on the character trying to put it on that matters.
ie if character A trains the skill to 107 and you stone the skill
then want to put it on char B. Char B must have a high enough cap in that skill to absorb the 107 points - you need at least a +10 scroll on that character.