• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Forum Moderation getting a bit over zealous?

• Thread starter imported_UOPODCASTING.COM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

Locking a thread about members of the community returning to the game, before the community gets to turn the thread into a flame feast.

Man, next we will go to post a thread and it will be locked before you hit the submit button

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/STroc.php

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, couldn't help myself :p

G

considering the things you have gotten away with of late shane, dont you think you should just shut up while your ahead ? or would you like me to follow through with a few things ?

Thanks sneaky :p spot on the nose! *laughs*

consider this the last warning to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.