• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Formal Goodbye.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, My account is now in the hands of someone who can get some use out of it. Unfortunatley, after many times of attempting the big quit, I've finally done it. To all my friends, guildmates, enemies, or people I've come across; I wish the best to all of you.

Ultima has been a long and joyful ride, for over a Decade of my life, and it's been a good one.

From starting on Pacific, playing a thief who worked to join the most elite, thief guild in the realm, to Joining a horde of Shadowclan Orcs on Siege, to Coming and establishing "Pac-town" at the Xroads on the Open of Lake Austin, to moving to Settle the beginning of Origin. One of the first members of the JAM & Co-GM of the notorious Akashic Brotherhood on Lake Austin. To making my way as "Prophet" in the dominating force of BTH. Starting the guild FFBz with Soldevi to come take out FL from Origin. Hundreds of Harrowers, Thousands of spawns, Countless good times. Ive played under lots of different characters such as Stussy, Stussywear, Fenix, Mr Bubbles, Toi Masheen, Isopropyl, Barnyard Fun, Soda Popinski, Ugmug, Genocyde, Toi Arcane, Johnny Tsunami, Lust, Iwillpoisonyou, Sam Winchester, among others that I cannot even remember.

It's been a blast, and I'm sure although my little post here will be only skimmed through, by those who probably dont know or care, I feel better closing out my time in this game by doing this. So thanks!

E

Eyes of Origin

So you've done it too... I'm a little sad now. Not only did I leave for the time being, but everyone else I love to play UO with is leaving too *sigh*
If I ever come back, everyone is going to be missing =(

It was a pleasure playing UO with you Toi, whether it was on the same team or as enemies.

P.S.
You better log into ICQ sometimes mister *hugs*

C

Crystal Canyon

I hate to see you go Stussy. It was a pleasure knowing you. I hope you stop in every now and then to say hi.

*winks* you will be back! :thumbup1:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be well where ever your travels take you. I enjoyed the short time we had guarding for CoM.