forensics topic in UOHall

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
R

Readydood

I started this topic up in UOHall, reguarding detectives and their related skills.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=181943

I started it in that thread as I didn't see a detectives profession forum... Later finding out that this IS the forum just renamed because nobody uses forensics anymore :(

But never the less, please visit and participate, your feedback is crucial!

Thanks
-John Honda
Chief Investigator, Atlantic

E

Espilce

Idea for the Forensic Evaluation skill
Head Trophies: It would be cool if upon killing a murderer you could cut off their head and make it into a trophy or plaque giving details of the death: time of death, insurance earned, how said person died, by whom. Set it up so you need to use both the Forensic Evaluation skill (GM’d of course) and a Taxidermy kit (Carpenter skill). Anybody could cut off the head but put a timer on it. Give an option to make either a plaque or a trophy (east or south facing) that actually looks like the head of the murderer.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Idea for the Forensic Evaluation skill
Head Trophies: It would be cool if upon killing a murderer you could cut off their head and make it into a trophy or plaque giving details of the death: time of death, insurance earned, how said person died, by whom. Set it up so you need to use both the Forensic Evaluation skill (GM’d of course) and a Taxidermy kit (Carpenter skill). Anybody could cut off the head but put a timer on it. Give an option to make either a plaque or a trophy (east or south facing) that actually looks like the head of the murderer.
They removed this from the game once already, to get a different rating. doubt they are going to bring it back.