• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] For what I think are Server Birth Jars

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings everyone, I found these jars at an IDOC and after touring Nails' Silent Auction the many times, I got to wondering. Can anyone help me identify these jars? I know Nails had some jars in his silent auction... for some odd reason... I forgot what they looked like. Here are the pics:

Server Jars1.JPG

Server Jars2.JPG

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not serverbirths, just hitup the item search sites you'll see a pile of the identical item for 1000gp ... the server birth that wasn't doinked faces the other direction

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not serverbirths, just hitup the item search sites you'll see a pile of the identical item for 1000gp ... the server birth that wasn't doinked faces the other direction
Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it. :)

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The server birth version faces the other direction, they cannot be turned.