For those with crafting orders please read...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Im getting flooded with orders for things, to the extent as to where im forgetting who had what orders. From this point on if you need something crafted please get a book write your order how much you want made and what and possibly your ICQ number in said book and place it in my mailbox. I will holler in chat for you when i start on it and when its finished. If you put your ICQ number in the book i will try to contact you over that. Thank you.

My mailbox is at my shop located north east of new magincia moongate Plot C-3 i appreciate the help.

For those that dont know i have the following skills, decent talismans, plenty of mats, and nearly every recipe

100 Arms Lore (never leaves template)
120 Tailoring (never leaves template)
120 Blacksmith
120 Magery (never leaves template)
100 Carpentry
100 Cooking
100 Alchemy
100 Tinkering
100 Mining
100 Lumberjack
100 Fletching
*100 Begging (for halloween stuff)

Im in the process of finishing music back up to make instruments
also working tinker for multiple stones for crafting locked/trapped boxes for gain and pvp 30, 50, 70

On my other Czarina i have
100 Inscription
100 Poisoning

As you can see I can nearly craft anything in game. The only items i cannot make are soulforges because i do not have mysticism on my crafter.

Currently my Imbue is 73.6 and i have no ambition to finish it anytime soon. If you need imbued items please check Ginsus vendor at my shop. He sells a variety of imbued suits.