• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

for those who know me *DELETED*

W

wolffin

Dont know ya, but im glad you came allright and hope you have a speedy recovery

C

Coven of One

Yay!

Miss seeing you in game, glad you're home and on the road to recovery!

G

Nope, do not know you,

but welcome back anyway
LS and UO needs every p(l)ayer it can get and retain. May your recovery continue.

G

Oh, I'm so glad you're home! Alex, DB and I were just talking about you last night after auction. We look forward to having you back in your spot on Wed nights, but don't push it.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

S

stevethepirate86

wb az weve missed ya man! we are all looking forward to you returning and have a few updates from the guild for when ya get back, whisper sends her regards and best wishes hope to see your name blue on the rooster soon

G

thanks everyone, Steve, Dosa and my fav dressed UO friend Nila,lol. I'll be happy to see you all. Whisper miss ya girl. Hope your keeping Steve inline. DB and Alex my fav gold collectors. I will be back. See you all soon and those i don't know thanks for the kind words and well wishes. I love this shard.

S

stevethepirate86

we love you to az just finish taking care of yourself:) remember i had a broken hand last month and you all got to have fun with my slow typing and such so heal up so i can return the favor :p lolz ill see ya soon man

G

Glad ya made it out alright. I was worried the guild gold fund was going to be passed on with your will =P Been missing seeing you around though and we all hope to see you soon. Take some of those good prescription drugs for me.

Keeping everyone in line for ya Bere

I

imported_Cyrah

Hope you feel better. I saw someone today ingame with your name. I liked the poem.