for those who forgot,today is june 6

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

kalzaketh

:gun:, irregardless of your heritage, if you live in the northern hemisphere of this planet 64 yearsago a great number of men and women, gave their absolute utmost to rid the planet of a madman who had more people mudered in his own name, at that time in history he was the worst massmurder the only one who might ever pass his record is josef stalin, as a student of history,I must say godbless those brave souls who took up arms for our world in it's time of need, god bless the world war two veterans who dared to ride those boats on to a windswept french beach so long ago.

D

dielock

My parents were both prisoners of war during that time. Albeit not for the madman you speak of. The Japanese were just as brutal as the Nazis were. But they did not have as many prisoners to kill as the Germans had. However, they were in alliance with the Germans as were the Italians. It was a horrible time for the world.
But on the other hand, the Americans were not without fault either.
War brings out the worst in all of us.

S

Saris

I agree about a horible world, in one of my units in the army we went to sight see pearl harbor than less than a week later we landed in Guam on the runway of the plane that carried the first nuke ever dropped on an enemy.

Can't forget the losses to every man, woman, and child worldwide, regardless of what side they were on.

Both the sights I mention above are crowded with morners from both sides and it is one of the most depresing things I have ever seen in my life.

Lets not forget the Pain of gemany that contributed to the rise of power of a man like Hitler.

Or that one of the reasons Germany had such harsh economic problems comes from sanctions at the end of the first world war, Our presisdent at the time was sick with the Spanish Flue and in his bad health was a bit to harsh, and of course he got sick as a result of WW1 as it spread on soilders returning from abroad.

I consider the spanish flue part of the symptom of war and during its 2 year destructive steak, we had mass buriel pits in Chicago IL and over 30% of europe died in the first year.

D

dielock

War is caused by a few greedy, selfish, self centered people who care only about their own political gains and power. Take them out on the onset and we can avoid a lot of the BS that comes with them.