• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

for those who care to dare abiggerfight

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

the cheapest brit vendor house, now is selling little pieces of black I think, by carrying apiece in your backpack you have the chance to infect most any mob that attacks you, the pieces are in abag on the vendor named gavin, will keep replacing as able, athought before using if you travel ilshenar think about whether you really want to fight an infected paragon lichlord, just ahint to remind how bad things could get.:coco:

C

Cloak&Dagger

the cheapest brit vendor house, now is selling little pieces of black I think, by carrying apiece in your backpack you have the chance to infect most any mob that attacks you, the pieces are in abag on the vendor named gavin, will keep replacing as able, athought before using if you travel ilshenar think about whether you really want to fight an infected paragon lichlord, just ahint to remind how bad things could get.:coco:
Was under the impression this didn't work any longer.

K

kalzaketh

sorry, was going on outdated info from uo guide, merely trying to thin secure storage at house.

C

Cloak&Dagger

sorry, was going on outdated info from uo guide, merely trying to thin secure storage at house.
No reason to be sorry. Was simply informing you...Or perhaps seeing if I was just broken as I have black on me most of the time lol.

K

kalzaketh

think it might be on hold, until the bane meer fight ends :p as it hasn't worked for myself, either I just am passing my fortunes onwards

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they took this away around the time of the moonglow blackrock detector explosion!...the black rock infected chars lost the *voices* aswell as the ability to blackrock infect anything....which totally sucks because i loved that!
i doubt we can expect it to return because it was all linked to the shadowlords ect