• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For those of you hit with the "deleted Stratics account" bug...

• Thread starter Asmodeus (Atl)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Asmodeus I couldn't help but notice you were a visitor! Welcome to stratics forums! (j/k)

A

Asmodeus (Atl)

Thanks, same to you! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

T

T'Amon

I will post under CJ's message what to do about it. I had that happen here and it is now fixed. Not hard ... look in the cookie jar! <g>

M

Marxus

well, hopefully we get our post counts back... sucks being a visitor again.. Our post counts ae all we really get recognized by in the end.. Otherwise, we are simply an imposter.

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Actually I miss my special title and my sig. Someone was hosting the picture for me, and I've long since lost the URL so that I could link. I did fix the post count thing, but frankly I don't know how many I had anyway so it won't really tell me if it is back.

M

Marxus

go figure.. My first post, after I clicked the fix post count option has me as a Lore Master.. I want my babling loonie title back... it was at like 2200 posts...

I am at my halfway mark...

M

Marxus

oh as for your sig... Go to one of your previous posts.. You can get the host link that way.

That is how I got mine back without looking for it.

I

imported_Arla

Actually, Marxus, I only got some 580+ of my postcount back after reregistering, so the dread "Babbling Loonie" title is gone for a while again.

What cracked me up about all this (and it's kind of sad for me, as I've lost some PM's that I'd kept that were rather sweet and special to me) is that it was just a few days ago some noobie on here was rattling on about how that stupid title showed I was a one-liner-posting-troll. *snickers*

Anyone who really knows me knows I seldom stop at just one line.....

M

Marxus

no.. you don't usually stop till about the 100th line...

But that is why we love ya.

:p

I

imported_Arla

Nah, that would be Devin. *grin*

I usually have some middle-of-the-road length posts.

Unless it is a topic dear to my heart.

I

Iroc

<blockquote><hr>

The fix post count thing is optional right?

<hr></blockquote>
Yes it is....
Except for Lim, and Bob Sword.
Those People <font color=yellow>*cough*</font color=yellow> are required to use it.

And even the best of us got caught up in this one.

G

The heck would you not wan't ur post count back?
oh and :p to everyone who got hit I still got my counts!

Hurra for me!

L

Lim-Dul

Post counts are for suckers and Commies /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smash.gif.

Serously though, on the two other boards I'm on, only things post counts do is tell you how many posts you've had. On one, you used to need 10 posts to get an avatar, twenty for an adjustable title, but they got rid of that (I think), and the other, it was 10 posts to become a Bounty Hunter and that was it. If you're lucky, you get a custom title from the mods. And so, if the post count returner just scans what's left, what good is it gonna do me? I get back, what, around 10 posts, if that? Meh, why bother then. I usually didn't even go by titles as for a post anyway, just if I regognized them or not.

So, whatever. You know I'm me, I know I'm me, that other guy know I'm, that guy that doesn't post here because his computer's stuck in his liver by the modem port end knows I'm me, that candy bar you just ate, well, it doesn't know I'm me, but that's because candy bars are morons, but the nugat IN the candy bar knows I'm me, Roscoe knows he's Bob Sword, so, um, yeh, whatever, give my posts counts to charity then. Maybe they'll keep some drunk hobo warm. Or send him to the middle of Saturn, one of them.

F

FatherGanja

Laugh, lost my account too. The only thing I'm really irked about losing was that odd "This Space For Rent" title. All that time spent as a mod and I lost my parting gift, jumping jesus on a pogo stick.

Iroc, you better fix it before I go looking for a flashlight.

I

imported_Gothamy

I don't really care about my post counts per sey, but I was really proud of having less than a thousand posts and having registered on April 1999. That skeeved me off. I'm just glad I can log in with this account again.

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Now that sure explains what happened to my Vadne account. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif Only had about 400 posts though. Thank god I didn't have more than 1000 posts! lol. I'll just keep this bunny name instead! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

<blockquote><hr>

That username offends me. I DEMAND A BANNING IMMEDIATELY!

<hr></blockquote>

*gulps!* /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif It's not THAT bad of a name, is it? Players seem to like the stuff I craft with Playboy's name! lol

S

Stephanie Rivers

He's being a moron, your name is in no way offensive.

K

KnightDupre

Good lord I lost over 3k posts /php-bin/shared/images/icons/evileye.gif

P

pero69

that makes my losing 2K posts seem a bit smaller.... of course, my 2K was.... well.... all of them. been gone way too long /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif