• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For those not in the know

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Windows key + shift + S allows you to crop a section of a screenshot instead of the whole screen. Hopefully I'm not the only one who didn't know this lol.
I can say I didn't know and I'm quite proficient w computers, building them anyway lol

But that said, when I was doing screen grabs. I always had a desktop program I used for oic editing etc, ty all the same though.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
Windows key + shift + S allows you to crop a section of a screenshot instead of the whole screen. Hopefully I'm not the only one who didn't know this lol.
I use Snag it at work, but now I have something for home TY

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Screenshot from 2023-06-28 11-07-45.png

Doesn't seem to work.......

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I use Lightshot

1687967375922.png

Lets me draw, type, edit, change colors, share, print, download etc. all from one screen.

1687967461512.png

It's interesting to see all the cropping tools people use!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Y
Snipping tool FTW
Yup! Especially if you just need 1 screen shot. It freezes the screens also.

I use paint to put individuals together. I think I had to download paint because I'm think new PCs come with paintbrush or something.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Is that a sandbox? Ive never seen, in my entire life, a desktop so void of signs of life ;)
Just an old laptop with Linux Mint installed on it in the basement, I use it to check up on you guys when I take a break from tinkering down here.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Easier for me to just keep the icon down on my taskbar.

1688053118516.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you want to capture a picture and things are moving fast. Grabby will make a separate file every time you press print screen. You can go edit them later. It is a very old program.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just an old laptop with Linux Mint installed on it in the basement, I use it to check up on you guys when I take a break from tinkering down here.
I have some secret toys like that hidden for when my wife banishes me to the basement.