• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For those big cat lovers in and amongst you!! 1/3

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey-ho-hum folks,

The crazy tamer is back, o_O. Got me another one of them wild ones to show you, and this one is a big huggable, cuddly, with giant fangs, claws, and a mean disposition: The Wild Tiger, ta-ta-da!

I was hoping to have had leveled my sabretooth at the same time as my Wild Tiger, but that Allosaurus is one scaredyyyy lizard, I mean seriously running from two little kitty-cats haha. Mind you both of them tanked him well even at 2 slots (initial base) and took him from ~18k hp to 2k hp before he started running around like crazy. Of course, dumb lizard couldn't stay put enough for me to get the bandages on my pets, so they didn't die once in the whole 16k event, but they died a lot in the last 2k...go figure...o.0.

Anyways, no plans to poor anyone, just going to do a show and tell on my tiger before and after.

Here is her stats:

1619676934176.png 1619676971256.png 1619677012132.png The rest of the info is the same more or less from Uo-Cah.com site, check out the rest of the deets.

Now she comes already with a special ability, and only Poison for Magical Ability. Not going to put a poison on a tiger..come now, where is the realism, hehe.

So I opted to pump more into her special moves: right now, I am going to toss either Frenzied Whirwind or Bladeweaver. I think Bladeweave on this pet would be awesome, kinda like random specials on a tiger...don't know what it will do to you, big cat with big surprises heh. But first need to pump her life blood a bit, in the everything else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here is my lovely "screwups" :D:

1619677463036.png 1619677498074.png 1619677525743.png 1619677569496.png 1619677610249.png

Now it is time to try her out with her learned skill sets...Outta be fun.

Take care everyone.

-Okesa the Hermit

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bladeweave is honestly not that great. Bladeweave is super bugged and takes ages to train, it also doesnt use it alot since you cant switch to offensive mode like on some other pets (ridable). I have one of those which Im training up to 120.. gonna take ages (like months ingame time). It's a windmill that I'm fighting! (just doing it for the luls)

I'd go armor ignore or FWW depending on what your planned use is.
Grasping claws is a given , good phys debuffer.
Rest into regens, hp / mana / scrolls etc.

Poisoning can be fun but not necessary.
Also! you can tame black tigers too .

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I agree Lex. Mine was a black tiger haha, hard to see during those dark nights or dark forest areas, but exotic indeed.