• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For the love of God...

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get rid of super dragons in fel! I don't care about them being in tram, but get rid of them in fel!

Maybe make it so when the dragons enters fel, it turns into a normal dragon.

But, dang they are just to lame....(to put it nicely)

S

Salty Pete

While we are at it.. get rid of anything that can beat my character so that I am supreme and nothing else can compete.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't care about templates that can beat my character. there's many if the person knows how to play it.

But when someone throws a bola. runs away until they can get into wolf form....and then the just run away while you're on foot bleeding from a dragon, who then does back to back fire breaths in seconds killing you...

It's just lame....and basically is not pvp at all.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Learn to adapt perhaps? You know, that thing people have been forced to do several times as changes come to pass. These dragons may be freaken powerful, but just be glad they can only control one at a time. If I can adapt and avoid these things, then so can you.

:sleep2:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
avoiding is not pvping. I don't go to fel to "avoid" a tamer....If you catch my drift.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woah there tough guy, lmao. Who said you had to avoid the tamer, avoid the dragon. Avoiding death is part of pvp. Or if you wish to be particular with words, we can call it defense or dodging.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TBH I'm no the one acting like a tought guy. I admit Super dragons kick my butt. If i can't kill the tamer fast enough I will die extremely fast even with chugging teleporting and using walls. If it does not kill me the first time around it will in one of the nect tries.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was being sarcastic, lol. :danceb:
But learn from practice and different techniques and keep trying is always the best way of adapting. Cause they wont be doing anything about the dragons. And if they plan on doing something, it wont be for a long time.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TBH I'm no the one acting like a tought guy. I admit Super dragons kick my butt. If i can't kill the tamer fast enough I will die extremely fast even with chugging teleporting and using walls. If it does not kill me the first time around it will in one of the nect tries.
I have a tamer character on Sonoma and I will be honest in the beginning I tried the bola and super dragon way of PVP but then I stopped. I found my super dragon way to slow. The target just runs away too fast and then ends up luring my dragon away while his buddies come in and smack me down.

E

Eslake

Back to back firebreath? lol

When Archery got beefed and become the most powerful skill in PvP what happened? Every other character in PvP was instantly an archer.

When Necromancy gave unbalanced power in PvP? Every other character in PvP was a necro.

It is always like this.

So if GDs are so godly in PvP, where are all of those PvP tamers? Why isn't every other character a tamer?
Easy answer - Because a tamer with a GD is not as big a threat as the average PvP Archer template.

My PvP mage has never yet died to a tamer with a GD, and my miner has killed more of them than have managed to kill him. So anyone claiming to know how to PvP but whining about GDs is either clueless about PvP or just wants to see something nefed.

I don't care if they cap the fire breath for PvP. But if they do these same people will be on here the next day crying that they bite too hard. And so on until tamers are effectively unable to PvP at all again, and then they'll go back to whining about Mount-speed stealth or Bolas in general again.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back to back firebreath? lol

When Archery got beefed and become the most powerful skill in PvP what happened? Every other character in PvP was instantly an archer.

When Necromancy gave unbalanced power in PvP? Every other character in PvP was a necro.

It is always like this.

So if GDs are so godly in PvP, where are all of those PvP tamers? Why isn't every other character a tamer?
Um I think for the most part its not a skill that can be macroed overnight.

D

Deb

You are absolutely right. People would much rather cry about tamers
than spend the countless days weeks, etc to make a tamer ( no sitting and golem bashing this skill) and then you have to be above GM for a GD
to listen to you. GD are fine as they are.

Like others have said, anyone can easily out run them. But, heaven
forbid a person might not be able to kill gank whatever every template
out there.:next:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh yes its hard to make a tamer over night, what with the advanced char tokens, jewelery, and items....impossible...wait I just did it myself...super easy, My tamer was up and running in two days...muhahahaha. Imma get you RL.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I think in this case the dragon is smarter then the player... You say you cast teleport, walls and so on, every try a paralyze? Works well! Then you scoop in kill off the tamer hide and the dragon is not targeted to you anymore. Imagine that?

S

Shanna

That most important part about a tamer using a greater dragon is the tamer is on foot! Dragons get caught on stuff all the time and they loose interest if you invis or just keep running (you will outrun it even on foot). Another technique is have a peacer guildmate area peacing.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tamer is only on foot.....until.....HE JUMPS IN WOLF FORM!

Please these dragons rock in tram, and are ******** in fel. It's just that.

As for the guy who said his pvp mage has NEVER died to a Super dragons....well i call:bs::bs::bs:

I've played with some of the better mages in the game, and even watched them fall victim to a Super Dragon.

L

Lady_Mina

I never thought that fell would ever need peacemakers..untill now.

LOL

Guess it's finaly time for me to shine as a peacemaker.