• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

for sunrise my friend

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

hi silly bear, knowing you like fish with your ale, I have multitudes of the messes of small fish, my vendor can carry them for cheaper than your ale bottles, 3 gp per mess incase you never found the house it is north of britian,by lake blackthornkeep the lake on your overhead radar and you should hit my house before anyothers the rare fish buff your dex for avery short duration maybe 30 secs enjoy my friend:danceb:

K

kalzaketh

np little bear, as abonus, I added prized fish which are the gold colored type int buff there good hunting just as I get them I will add them I get bored dodging serpents and go to docks and islands alot the prized ones are best off of docks