Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WELCOME HOME!
    Thank you everyone for your extreme patience while we moved everything.
    Now play nicely!
  3. As you may have noticed, we're experiences a few technical issues with our forum software.
    We're working on getting them fixed as soon as possible.
    If you experience any problems, please use this thread to report them: http://community.stratics.com/threads/welcome-home.322983/
    Thank you for your patience.
  4. RonBron the new owner of Stratics has posted a new message dedicated towards all those members of Staff that recently left Stratics Service.  You can find the Message Here.

5. Ever consider becoming part of the Stratics Team? Now is your chance! Stratics is Hiring Editors. If you think you have the chops find out how to join Here.

For Stubby!

Discussion in 'Toon Arts' started by Trish, May 24, 2008.

1. Trish

Trish Certifiable

Just getting around to posting this.
    Screenshot #1:
    [​IMG]

Screenshot #2 (8 in, 8 out):
    [​IMG]

Screenshot #3, just cuz it was durned funny.. I give you Wolfie, the back end of a flunky. That's even lower than a Flunky, methinks...
    [​IMG]
  2. The wolf is not amused... :thumbdown:
  3. loadexfa

loadexfa Visitor

Nice screenshots. The one of Wolfie was awesome! See Stubby, we won for you!
  4. Stubby

Stubby Visitor

:D OMG!!!! You guys are too much!! Thanks for that, nice to know you guys thought of me. I was having a rough day, I wanted to play but I knew that I would not be able to concentrate since my back hurt so bad, my meds werent even helping. Thursday I am having some minor surgery. I will probably not be online for a few days after that cause this procedure hurts so much for a few days. :(

As for Wolfie, dont really know him but loved the pic!!:lol:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! My daughter and I got a real charge out of those pics!!!:lol:
  5. Malcoren

Malcoren Visitor

First real quick i would just like to say that i'm new to the forums, second, one of the eight toons that was on the elevator i know in real life (noisy cliff bumbleswirl) That's pretty cool that he was on there. :eyes:
  6. Welcome to Stratics!
  7. Malcoren

Malcoren Visitor

Thank you! :D
  8. peterhook

peterhook Visitor

Hi,
    I like your work very much and want to say thanks to you
    for sharing here.It is very beautiful and really nice.
  9. CaptRex

CaptRex Visitor

What happened to this section? Where are those players?
  10. Trish

Trish Certifiable

I musta deleted them when I cleaned out my Imageshack.
  11. james64468

james64468 Journeyman

oh well trish.