• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

for some reason i cant find it...

A

aznxweedhead

recent i came upon a level 6 treasure map so i decided i was going to go find and open it so i went to the treasuremap archive tool at the stratics main site to check for the location of my treasure chest but for some reason it doesn't appear in the database so i decided id download the newest treasure map file for uoam yet again it doesn't appear in the database... so i decided i would wander around and try to find it on my own... no luck what so ever... so now im here and i would like to know if anyone can possibly give me cords to this "non-existent location" heres a picture of my t-map location, i know its somewhere near map 169 and 170 (on the island with the shrine of valor?) but i cant seem to find the location it self

G

The closest one to that pinpoint is at: 159°48'N 77°12'E

This is quite strange though, as that location on your map shows in both UOAM and on our T-Map Archive as not having a t-spot there. Please reply back if digging at those coordinates above works for this map or not.

Thanks and good luck!

Notes:

Coords in UOAM for this location is 159°48'N 77°12'E - over by 1°03 west from T-Map Archive.

A

aznxweedhead

well i finally found it it was pretty much in a straight line to the west from map number 170 in the archive here are the coords for future reference or to add to the archive or w/e

159° 47'N, 77° 12'E

btw it could be that map number 170 is in the wrong location in the archive map because this one was SOO close to it that it almost seems like a coincidence almost 5 steps away or w/e

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had that map plenty of times, and I always dig it up at spot 170, and I do a loooot of maps whenever I play. I don't see it a lot though...

Perhaps there are two 170 spot map graphics?...

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive done every map location that there is. All locations on stratics map locator are accurate. That paticular spot has 2 spots real close to each other.