• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For Mama..

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Faith! If you didnt know already this is Twista A.K.A Young Dro..I'll be taking dro and his awesomeness off baja to go wreck havoc on great lakes, and i would like for you to do me a huge favor! I would love if you could pick the name of my next pvp'r to take the place of dro! So help me out!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ack! I suck at names but you do me honor in just asking. Thank you, you rapscallion! You should have a contest and see just how creative people are on Baja. Right now, the only name I can think of is "Mama says I can't go"!!!!! I sure hate seeing some of our well-known players leave. :sad3:

The only somewhat creative name I've come up with is my tamer, SheHitMeFirst. I'm sure there are MUCH better ideas out there and it'll be fun to read them. *grin*

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about a little of both RP's and PvP mixed....now....wait for it....wait for it......wait for it......drum roll.......

Make Rumplestiltskin into........ RUMPLEKILLSKIN !!!!

lol sorry but was just having some fun :)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How about a little of both RP's and PvP mixed....now....wait for it....wait for it......wait for it......drum roll.......

LOL!! I can't even pronounce it!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LAWL

Well say it slowly...Rumple-kill-skin :p or if ya wanted you can take the k out on the skin part and have it like this...Rumplekillsin but I prefer the first b/c it stays with the the original name.

Next thing on my agenda on catskills since Im xfering that way is make a guild Red Hot Oompa Loompas for the laugh factor :)

You know ya want to steal dont ya! lol

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thats epic lol..thats actually pretty good and funny

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being of the generation who loved all of the old bedtime stories, the "Rumplekillskin" name is perfect! The character is without mercy and it's too bad we don't have dwarf characters yet. That would make it even better. The other ideas were great too but I'm the type who loves things that remind me of my childhood. I can't wait to see what Twista chooses. :thumbup:

L

Lord_Spartacus

Mama Faith should be the name of his next red ... now there's a PK to fear! :p

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well here is one anybody can use for a pet if ya want to...

Gladiator turn it into Gladheateher (Glad He Ate Her)

B/c one pet I see in game name is herehackerhackerhacker is pretty lame.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mama Faith should be the name of his next red ... now there's a PK to fear! :p
But then he'd have to GM running. :lick:

I love that GladHeAteHer idea! I named my pets things like "INeedAHug", "DoesntListen" and "BewareOfMe". I wish I'd come up with your idea. That is excellent!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well here ya go Mama faith for any future pets or name changes

For nightmares or dreadmares you can name them...My Little Pwnies ( Cartoons with PvP mixed in for you ladies)

For your stubborn dragons... Dragon Gone Wild ( Yeah I know, girls gone wild mixed in with a dragon but us men know if we wrong a woman the wrath of her anger is like a dragon :p)

Im so in trouble for the last statement. lol

For your rune beetles..Oprah Windfury ( I saw that name in another game and it just clicks with me and the rune beetles for some odd reason)

Cu's can be ...Pound Puppies ( its late and my mind is getting lazy )

Ok there ya go atm for smiles and giggles lol

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're welcome. Glad that some can see my humor :) Im not just a pvper, I'm also a board clown :p

B

Budweiser KDL

Hey Faith! If you didnt know already this is Twista A.K.A Young Dro..I'll be taking dro and his awesomeness off baja to go wreck havoc on great lakes, and i would like for you to do me a huge favor! I would love if you could pick the name of my next pvp'r to take the place of dro! So help me out!
KoOLAiD