• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For Angel (old school)

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't remember how many years ago this was, it was all Fel rulesets, everyone had pretty much the exact same gear and pvp was fun back then...maybe I have just mellowed out I don't know. LB got dead and we got guard whacked...lost all my reagents and armor lol. I can't remember if this was Atl or Pac shard. :wall:

UO_Old_School_Assasination_Attempt.jpg

D

Dark Angel XXXX

HaHa :)
It had to be fun back then when all of Britannia was like Felucca !!
Too bad that for just one day we could have that again hehe.....Wouldn't players be scrambling ?? !!
Well, now that I think about it maybe just for a few hours lol

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It might be fun if everyone had the same gear and the gimpy templates we had back then. These new combo templates can 1 shot a newb if played right. It was fun though until players started running in packs of 20-30 killing solo players. I liked solo pvp but the zerg ruined that. =(

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Everybody keeps misremembering it....

It was actually near the end of Beta when that occurred, according to official statements. People tried to claim for years that the guy who did it was banned for life from UO, when in actuality it was just for the rest of Beta, and they just told him to not brag about it when the game went live. IIRC, he went on to play Chessy for years, before the devs themselves started bringing up the incident after LB left EA.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basara we attacked LB on Atl in a guild called Clan Moor, not under our guild tags though since that would have been a "disgrace" back then but we did actually 3 vs 1 him on alts and we all lost our gear and other items because there was no insurance. Guard death in less than the blink of an eye. I remember thinking to myself that we were going to get banned and kind of freaking out since I had just bought and placed my first house lol...

It maybe on Clan Moors site for all I know, I doubt they would want to be remembered for 3 renegade members who wondered if it was possible to damage LB.

He actually was killed on Pac or was it Chessy? Andrasta knows for sure.

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad that for just one day we could have that again hehe.....Wouldn't players be scrambling ?? !!
Angel, meet me in Siege and I can make you scramble just like back then! muhahahaah ;)

Penana Car

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was nothing like Felucca. Felucca is garbage.