FoF: Small Kinks

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 19, 2004
:D you think this is a disaster? You wern't playing when AoS was introduced where you? I was there and I have the blaze robe to prove it :D

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 19, 2004
:D you think this is a disaster? You wern't playing when AoS was introduced where you? I was there and I have the blaze robe to prove it :D
nothing can compete with AOS
Exactly...thats why I didn't even blink when the Devs stated that there were bugs in the publish. I would have been more suprised if the publish went out with no snags.

S

Sunrise

Ditto for sure..

but getting back to your original ???

Don't we ALL want to be beta tester? Don't we ALL want to be the first to find the bugs. yeah its going to be bugging. Yeah theres going to be problems. Hey thats half the fun. As one person said to me the other night. If UO didnt have bugs our minds would be blown.

Half the fun is finding the bugs and going from there. Hey we are all beta tester I say now. Enjoy it. The game will still be here tomorrow with a little less bugs... :D

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 19, 2004
Ditto for sure..

but getting back to your original ???

Don't we ALL want to be beta tester? Don't we ALL want to be the first to find the bugs. yeah its going to be bugging. Yeah theres going to be problems. Hey thats half the fun. As one person said to me the other night. If UO didnt have bugs our minds would be blown.

Half the fun is finding the bugs and going from there. Hey we are all beta tester I say now. Enjoy it. The game will still be here tomorrow with a little less bugs... :D
*Pulls out a xtra-large can of Raid* I haven't seen any bugs personally while I was farming wisps for the new seeds. In about 24 hours I'll get to see what plants the wisps drop. :)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
SoCal.
Last I checked this was not a bad publish at all. Seemed to be running fine with me. Only problem I really do see are a bit too many healers wandering around. Sure, problem with guard zone and house placing, but that was quickly fixed. Those who lost their houses in the guard zone should have seen it coming, I mean seriously.
Now, stop whining.

Setanta

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
cowboyland
they shouldn't be purposely releasing bugged publishes.

i think it's just pathetic they haven't apologized yet.
I think they've hired a few folks from microslop who taught them to send stuff to production that other companies would call alpha test.