• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flying Issues that just started - for me

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of this has been reported via bug.

I fly along and come to a Bridge and I must sink into the ground and can not move. I can recall out.

I initiate flying on a surface that is not solid, as in stone (have not tried cave floors etc) and I sink into the ground and can not move. I can recall out.

S

Saris

I have noticed the same thing in spots, if I log flying, when I log back on I am stuck in the ground, I found a workaround other than recal also, you can land then fly again, it will unstick you.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If thats the bridge that leads to the ratman area and the guy with the mechanical pet quests, then yes i had that problem on that bridge too.

The bridge is bugged for sure. The only way around is to teleport across the lava to reach the other side.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If thats the bridge that leads to the ratman area and the guy with the mechanical pet quests, then yes i had that problem on that bridge too.

The bridge is bugged for sure. The only way around is to teleport across the lava to reach the other side.
Nah this was 2 bridges at the least, the one west from the Royal City that leads to the tameables.

Then the one west then immediately south to were there are a ton of Raptors.

Both did the same thing