• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flowers - why I think they are relevant to PVP

K

kiwi

See,

The current status of pvp (according to these forums) is definetly described by a pansy. Yes a pansy.

Noone really likes pansies.

And pansies aren't particulary special flowers either.

Have you ever given pansies to a girl? Or if your a girl, has anyone given you pansies?

I'm sure someone will say yes. But that is probably because someone is imagining they actually have received flowers.

Anyway, before you think I'm being rude. I must clarify that I am not a troll.

The reason is that there are more types of flowers.

Let me explain.

Think of a daffodil. It's almost like two flowers.

Why is this relevant to Oceania?

Think of OPK. A great guild, but particulary easy to rip into two pieces. Although you could always grab some random thing and replace one piece. They also could be described by a pansy. You could take the middle out of a daffodil and put it in a pansy with a bit of glue. Ah yes.

A Hybrid Flower

OPK would be a hybrid flower. Ripped into so many pieces so many times, but always transplanted into the freshest pansy.

This is how the new population of Oceania should be taught about them, a three word summary, short but of so fitting.

A Hybrid Pansy

L

Lindae

hahaha oh man, i came in here thinking you were an idiot but by the end i was thinking you're some sort of visionary genius.

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mm.. daffodil, how about tulip? :)

keep it up and join us at BMG or Despise, friend or foe, all welcome.

A

Adorin

what is it exactly people do at BMG now? just talking and chatting, everyone using blues?

please refer to Buster's original post about pansies....