• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Flower Power" Summer Home Tour

L

Luna Rossa

Flower Power" Summer Home Tour
Do you think you have a beautifully decorated home that depicts the "essence" of summer? Would you like to have your house shown on the "Flower Power" Summer Home Tour?

If so, contact me prior to June 10th and get a rune to me and the Pacific community will come to you and see for themselves.

Qualifications are:

1. Your house must be set for public viewing.
2. Located either in Trammel, Malas or the Tokuno Islands.
3. Viewed by myself prior to the tour to ensure it warrants being in the tour.

Let the community of Pacific see the beautiful home you have created.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

MY Fell Cove tower is a museum id like you to see it is open to public but only friends have access, will u be my fwend?

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am already doing these and reporting them as news topics, but lately, I have not gotten any messages or PM's of anyone wanting me to do their home.. PM me guys and give me a tour of your home! And Ooguk, I will do yours as well.

L

Luna Rossa

I am already doing these and reporting them as news topics, but lately, I have not gotten any messages or PM's of anyone wanting me to do their home.. PM me guys and give me a tour of your home! And Ooguk, I will do yours as well.

Oh sorry I did not realize as I did tours before I left. I will cancel it.

C

Connor_Graham

I'm still waiting for you to come by my house for a tour....

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Velvathos is doing news write-ups on houses. It isn't the same as your ooc tours, Luna. :) My recommendation is to continue with the tour and invite Velvathos along. He can have more homes to write-up as a consequence.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh sorry I did not realize as I did tours before I left. I will cancel it.
Actually, I'll join you in your process... Just like Sablestorm said.. :thumbsup:

Mine are different from the ones you are doing as well. So you should go ahead and do it!

C

Cutblade

I am in the process of decorating my custom house 16x18 right now to have a fresh "spring/summer look" as we speak...well as you speak. How do I contact you in game? Sorry I have just returned 4 months ago..I am still little behind :coco:

L

Luna Rossa

Thank you, Velvathos. It will be great for this to be done and for you to mark runes and get contact names so that you can do followup interviews with the owners. Perhaps they can leave out contact information if they are interested in an interview?

For those that wish to contact me, my ingame main name is Lady Luna Rossa of PAGAN but I also have members in the guild SAGE (which I formerly was the GM of) which are Water Sprite, Prairie Fire, Absinthe and Lady Xan. A PM can be left for me here, or on the uoforums.com site and we can set up a time to meet in game. I am around from Monday to Friday from approx. 6 pm PST to 8 pm PST and then a couple of "off" times like early mornings and afternoons so I am sure we can set a time for myself or an associate to meet with you.

Thank you for you interest and I hope the interest grows!

L

Luna Rossa

OK, to make things operate a bit easier, I have re-activated my ICQ.

You can reach me at ICQ#221985740 name Luna Rossa

And we can set up arrangements then.

Thanks.

S

SUPRsalad

aaaw, CRAP! a home and garden tour? My house is more function than fashion but i used to make the bestest roof-top garden on the shard!

anyone with a big roof wanna sponsor me?

C

Connor_Graham

OK, to make things operate a bit easier, I have re-activated my ICQ.

You can reach me at ICQ#221985740 name Luna Rossa

And we can set up arrangements then.

Thanks.
Thanks for coming by my house this morning. It was good to see an old acquaintance, and even better to know that you're back in the game again. I hope this home tour turns out to be a blockbuster event for you!

L

Luna Rossa

Thought I would give this a bump since it got supremely buried due to all the bashing and tournament posts.

C

Cutblade

Thought I would give this a bump since it got supremely buried due to all the bashing and tournament posts.
Yeah I was wondering where it went.:sleep2:

I'm almost done with my decorating..All I got to do is finish my roof garden..then I will find you on ICQ. :D

L

Luna Rossa

Yeah I was wondering where it went.:sleep2:

I'm almost done with my decorating..All I got to do is finish my roof garden..then I will find you on ICQ. :D
Awesome! I look forward to hearing from you since if I do not get enough homes, I will have to cancel the tour.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I'm finishing up on my house so it you want to take a look, let me know. =]