• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Floating Sea Market

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi there
Someone else tryed to place a "High Seas" boat closed to the Floating Sea Marked but, reading the thread, seems there's no one anymore. So i decided to place one myself , this for all those who need to "quickly-jump to" the Sea Marked, avoiding the long trip :)

For now, the accessibility is due to a rune locked on bottom floor of my house, wich is located in Minoc (Trammel ) at these coordinates : 97o54'N,60o2'E . ( Note: if you grabbed a rune for the Morgana's shop...that's the location )
The rune say "pirates we are" so can't miss it :)

Please keep in mind that you need a "rowboat" to do the final trip but the boat I placed is very closed to the market so not much to travel :D

I will ask to all those major and well know shops owners if it's possible to lock a rune, this to have more than one "travelling point / accessibility" for the boat.

Hope it help to those who love fishing and sailing, like i do !

Morgana

Last edited: