• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Floating Globes?

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

Eyes of Origin

Just in case Vlad didnt see me ask him how to do it, I'm posting a different thread asking for help. :wall: I've seen the floating globes of sosaria a few times, but cant not figure out how to do it.
I've used gozas in every way I can think of, but the globes fit on a four tile section, unlike pentagrams, etc.
Anyone know how to do it?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been a while since I messed with it on test center, so my memory is foggy. I had to try lowering different goza mats I think, and when I tried to axe the base of the globe it also made the actual globe part poof as well. I think it poofed instead of redeeding. So be careful when messing with it.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a guess here..... I made a character statue look like a work in progress by separating the top from the bottom, so maybe the base of the globe is hidden? this was done by raising the entire thing on goza and then lowering the base...... been a long time since I did it, but I know that I had to redeed a couple of times before getting it right, and to do that I just lowered each section until they couldn't be lowered anymore and the deed would return to me.... as Sarsmi said, no way would I try to axe different sections

T

Tazar

I know the base of the globe is still there in Vlad's house - he hides it under a half-height wall and gozas. How he raises the globe I am not sure of.

P.S. - Vlad is out of town and away from the game/forums at the moment so may answer upon his return.

E

Eyes of Origin

Xblade.. lol from the way I hear it, you're the person to talk to about anything deco :p Care to share how its done?

E

Eyes of Origin

*waits patiently for Xblade to finish at the Pac auction* :p

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok from what ive played around with you have to raise goza's all the way to the top place the globe, but have to be in a custom house that has no floor under the goza's then you lower the mats to below the floor so the base of the globe follows, place hedge's or w/e around the base raise goza's above the fake globe that falls plase chaos tile or w/e place character statue on top of that